Novosti u vezi s programom Airbnb Plus
Airbnb Plus (“Plus” or “Program”) was a program that allowed Hosts to apply to receive a Plus badge that recognized listings with exceptional quality, comfort, and style.
As of 6 November 2023, the Plus program has ended. This means:
- Your listing will now have the Airbnb marketplace look and feel.
- Your listing will have the added benefit of the new Ratings and Reviews format so guests can easily discover how much other guests loved your space.
- The new Listings tab will also make it easier for you to control how well you craft your listing to attract guests.
- Your listing could be a Guest Favorite and feature a special badge when guests search for a listing in your area that lets them know these homes are some of the most-loved homes on Airbnb, according to guests.
- Your listing will remain available for guests to book and any current reservations will not be affected.
- Your service fee for your Plus listing may change. Learn more about Airbnb service fees.
- From 6 October–31 December 2023, you may have the option to opt for free professional photography for your active listing.
- If eligible, you would've received an email or Airbnb Inbox message from Airbnb with a direct link to claim your free photography quote. Find out more about the Offer for free Airbnb photography.
- If you have multiple active Plus listings, you would’ve received one email, with unique links for your listings’ free photography.
- If you have 6 or more active Plus listings, you would’ve received a message in your Inbox with all unique links for your Plus listings for the free photography offer.
- If you've had photos taken by an Airbnb pro photographer for your Plus listing(s) in the last year, we'll refund the amount paid for the service by 31 December 2023. No action is needed from you.
- You must have your free professional photography session completed by 31 December 2024.
Airbnb Plus was an invitation-only program that recognized listings known for quality and design (for listings in the United States of America, Mexico, Indonesia, Thailand, Italy, Denmark, Greece, Croatia, Portugal, and Poland only).