• Brand new building
• Balcony with views
• Downtown Halifax!
• Walk Score of 98
• Next to the new Convention Centre
• Steps from the Waterfront
• Museums + entertainment
• Cafes + breweries
• Quiet building
• Open concept living
• Brand new modern furniture
• 50" TV
• High-speed Wifi, Netflix
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Coffee, tea, condiments
• Washer + dryer in unit
• Professionally cleaned
• Professionally managed by HostOften
• Inquire about our other listings
Stay in the heart of downtown Halifax in an ultra-modern, upscale apartment. Appreciate style and function from this fully furnished one bedroom suite. Located on the 5th floor at Sackville and Market Streets, you will have stunning views of downtown Halifax, Citadel Hill and the Halifax Waterfront.
Directly across the street from the brand new convention center, you are surrounded by shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, museums and all of the energy that downtown Halifax has to offer.
This luxury suite features a large open concept living room and kitchen. You will have high-speed fibre op internet and a 50” HD TV with Netflix (but no cable, sorry). Floor to ceiling windows will let in the sunlight, tempting you to stay in. Or walk just a few steps out your door to all the amazing restaurants and cafes on popular Argyle Street and the Halifax Waterfront.
If you decide to stay in you can unwind in the Queen-sized bed with a brand new, semi-firm mattress. Enjoy coffee + tea on us! The dining table has seating for 4 and the workspace seating for 1.
Cook anything in the brand new kitchen with modern appliances. Dishwasher, blender, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, French press…missing something? Let me know!
You will have control over the heating and AC. There is also a new front load washer and dryer inside the unit for your use. There is no parking space with this unit but you can park your underground at the convention center next door for $28/ day. Who needs parking when you can literally walk everywhere or take a cab for just a few dollars. This space is great for anyone looking to experience the vibrant downtown core from your “home away from home.”
You will be staying in the absolute heart of downtown, enjoying the hustle and the high pace this brings. You can commute by foot to hospitals or universities, or if you have meetings downtown.
This area is filled with businesses and attractions and you will be staying in one of the few residential buildings.
You’ll be surrounded but the historic architecture and charm of downtown Halifax. Just one street over from popular Argyle street which boasts some of the best restaurants, patios and nightlife in the city. Only a few blocks to the Historic Halifax Waterfront - You won’t need a car to experience Halifax from here!
During your stay here you can visit some top notch, must-see sites in Halifax:
- Delight your eyes at The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia (8 min walk)
- Halifax Public Gardens, the oldest Victorian Garden in North America. (10 min walk)
- Learn more about Halifax history at the Providence House (7 min walk)
- Hear captivating sea stories from small to the Titanic at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic (7 min walk)
- Discover the stories of over 1 million immigrants who landed in Halifax at Pier 21 (8 min drive)
- An excellent place to see plays performed by local artists is Neptune Theatre (2 min walk)
- Experience an exciting part of Canada's history by visiting this 19th-century Halifax Citadel National Historic Site (7 minute walk)
- Enjoy the food, the night live, the cafes and the people of Argyle Street (3 min walk)
- Explore the new Halifax Central Library, named as one of CNN's 10 eye-popping new buildings in 2014. (6 min walk)
- Skate or bike at The Emera Oval. The long-track speed skating oval on the Halifax (15 min walk)
Loads to do for all tastes, from outdoor adventures for urban city explorers to total isolation for those who prefer the homely, the comfy and the luxurious!
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Kanada