Adorable studio apartment in Downtown Charleston is in the middle of all the action and offers a cozy getaway with everything you need. Cleaning fee includes sheets & towels. Note: there should be 12 photos visible with this listing, but recent reports are that they are not visible to some searchers. Message me & I️ will send you the photos directly.
Note: there should be 12 photos visible with this listing, but recent reports are that they are not visible to some searchers. Message me & I️ will send you the photos directly.
This adorable studio apartment is in the heart of all the action of Downtown Charleston. It is an open loft floor plan with a set of 7 steps separating the entry level from the upper level. Entry level features kitchen with stainless appliances. Kitchen looks into Living Room. Living Room features Queen Futon, 2 Seagrass Chairs, 2 Seagrass Ottomen, small desk/work station, TV with amazon fire stick. Large window looks into the building's atrium and allows natural sunlight in from large skylights.
Walk up 7 steps to the bedroom area which features a Queen bed & closet with washer/dryer. Full bathroom is on the upper level too. Enjoy the cozy escape of your 3rd floor apartment, OR checkout the action on King Street!
You truly cannot beat the location. EVERYTHING you need is at your finger tips, including convenience mart downstairs, dozens of bars, shops, and restaurants as soon as you step outside. There is also a 24 hour CVS around the corner, Walgreens a block away, a hospital, and a Harris Teeter within walking distance. Note: there are comforters & pillows in the apartment. Cleaning fee includes towels & sheets for queen bed & queen futon.
The building has a front and rear entrance. Front = 350 King Street. As you exit the 350 King Street front door, take a right and walk to the festivals and farmers markets of Marion Square 1 block away - keep on truckin up to the wonderful new restaurants and shops of Upper King Street.
OR, (from King St front door) take a left hoof it about 6 blocks through the shopping and restaurants of King Street down to the history, shopping, and restaurants of Market Street. Continue down East Bay to Rainbow Row and see the fancy houses. This is all walking distance, but there are also numerous pedi-cab and cab options at your service!
Rear entrance = 25 Burns Lane. Burns Alley Bar is nestled in the immediate vicinity, and you can follow Burns Lane past the College of Charleston Basketball arena to Meeting Street, also home of many restaurants and shops.
We LOVE our "Pink Palmetto" and it is perfect for a fun weekend getaway. You can't beat the LOCATION...however, we want every guest to have the right expectations, so here are some details which might make this a less-than-perfect fit for you:
1. There is no elevator, it is a 3rd floor walk up
2. There is a parking space available for $15 per night. It’s 5 blocks away on Beaufain Street. Otherwise the closest parking is in paid lots or decks nearby. The parking spaces immediately outside the building are not avaialable and will boot. There is a metered lot in the "Burns Lane" area behind the building, adjacent to the lot which surrounds 25 Burns Lane. The metered lot is a good place to park when you are unloading luggage etc. You have to re-up the meter every couple of hours, so it becomes a hassle. There is a deck a few blocks away on George Street and other surface lots nearby.
3. This is an interior unit with a HUGE window looking into the building's atrium. It provides plenty of sunlight, but there is not a window which actually opens to the outside world.
4. The unit is a 500 square feet open loft floor plan. It seems larger due to the multi-levels and high ceilings, but there is no door separating the upper level bedroom from the rest of the apartment.
5. The building and neighborhood are very friendly, but I would not describe the unit or building as kid-friendly.
6. There are 6 other units on the 3rd floor; several are inhabited by college students who are thoroughly enjoying life in Charleston :-) We hope you do too!
*Send inquiry for pet accommodations and pet fee
350 King Street is in the heart of all the action in downtown Charleston. There are bars, restaurants, and shops right outside your door. CofC basketball arena is directly behind the building.
The festivals and farmers markets of Marion Square are 1 block away. Keep heading up “Upper King Street” for tons of bars restaurants, and great shopping.
OR, from 350 King front door, go left and head toward the market/battery/Rainbow row. Plenty of walkable sightseeing and history at your fingertips. The battery hosts beautiful water front views; Rainbow has amazing architecture and gardens.
Charleston, Južna Karolina, Sjedinjene Države