Prijeđi na sadržaj
Airbnb Plus Logo
Float in the Infinity Pool of a Modern Home Close to Mykonos
Airbnb Plus Logo
CIJELI STAN U MJESTU MIKONOS

Float in the Infinity Pool of a Modern Home Close to Mykonos

4 gosta
2 spavaće sobe
3 kreveta
2 kupaonice
Wood-beam ceilings, tiled flooring, and stone archways give an authentic style to this home which boasts an iconic white decor. Step outside to the private patio and take in the breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea while sunbathing by the pool. When you are inside the infinity pool, the Aegean Sea and the pool's water become one and it provides the most amazing sunset views you will ever see in your life.
Domaćin je Thanasis
Domaćin je Thanasis
4 gosta
2 spavaće sobe
3 kreveta
2 kupaonice
Wood-beam ceilings, tiled flooring, and stone archways give an authentic style to this home which boasts an iconic white decor. Step outside to the private patio and take in the breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea while sunbathing by the pool. When you are inside the infinity pool, the Aegean Sea and the pool's water become one and it provides the most amazing sunset views you will ever see in your life.
Domaćin je Thanasis
Domaćin je Thanasis

Razgledajte ovaj stan

Spavaća soba 1Bračni krevet
Kupaonica 1
Vanjski prostor
Terasa

Razgledajte ovaj stan

Spavaća soba 1Bračni krevet
Spavaća soba 22 jednostruka kreveta
Kupaonica 1
Kupaonica 2
Ulaz
Vanjski prostor
Terasa
Airbnb Plus Logo

Udobnost kao u vlastitom domu i još mnogo više

Svaki smještaj iz kategorije Airbnb Plus dobro je održavan i opremljen svim najvažnijim sadržajima uz koje ćete moći uživati u svom boravku.

Sadržaji

Ti su vam sadržaji dostupni.

Lokacija

Mikonos, Grčka

Recenzije

Eddie
Eddie
prije 5 mjeseci
Just an amazing 5 star experience with Thanasis (host) and Lefteris (the owner of the property). Rarely do you feel so welcome and the warmness of the host come through in a way that touches your heart as it did for us. Other reviews have told you…
Cody
Cody
prije 5 mjeseci
Thanasis was an incredible host and went above and beyond to make sure our stay at this gorgeous villa was nothing short of unforgettable. The house, the views, the pool, are all magical. I want to go back!
Mil
Mil
prije 6 mjeseci
This was an amazing home and the owners of the bnb were amazing. It was like staying with family in Greece really making the experience that much better. The pictures do a great job of showing the quality and the amazing views at the place. The…
Siobhan
Siobhan
prije 6 mjeseci
By now you’ve seen the beautiful pictures of this home and are probably 99% sold on booking your stay here. The remaining 1% needed and what I am about to tell you will take you to 200% sold. If you’re someone that’s looking for a special experience,…
Paula
Paula
prije 7 mjeseci
This is one of those rare instances when the pictures don’t even do this place justice! When we got out of the car upon arrival, it was breathtaking! The pool, the home, and the host Elefterios (people call him Lefty) were all extremely special. We…
Juliet
Juliet
prije 7 mjeseci
Highly recommend staying here! Thanos was a great host - super communicative from the moment of booking, and made sure to answer any questions we had. He helped us arrange taxis around Mykonos, which was a huge convenience (as we weren’t brave enough…

Upoznajte svog domaćina

Profil korisnika Thanasis
Pozdrav, ja sam Thanasis!
Hello, I live in London, Monaco and during the summer in Mykonos. I graduated with a Business Administration Degree from London and…
Član od kolovoz 2017.
Jezici: English,Français,Ελληνικά,Italiano
Stopa odgovora: 100%
Vrijeme odgovora: u roku od sat vremena
Broj dozvole: 00000397479
Profil korisnika Thanasis
Pozdrav, ja sam Thanasis!
Hello, I live in London, Monaco and during the summer in Mykonos. I graduated with a Business Administration Degree from London and…
Član od kolovoz 2017.
Jezici: English,Français,Ελληνικά,Italiano
Stopa odgovora: 100%
Vrijeme odgovora: u roku od sat vremena
Broj dozvole: 00000397479

Kućni red

Domaćin je odredio pravila kućnog reda koja ćete morati prihvatiti kad budete ugovarali rezervaciju.
  • Dolazak: 14:00 – 21:00
  • Odlazak: 12:00

Aktivnosti u okolici

Airbnb Plus Logo
Cijeli stan u mjestu Mikonos