Great location! 2 BR/2 BA deluxe condo in Breckenridge. 5-minute walk to town, 5-minute walk to Quicksilver Lift, on shuttle route. Sleeps 6: king bed, 2 twin beds, sleeper sofa. Gas fireplace, private hot tub, washer/dryer, 1-car garage, Wi-Fi.
2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – GREAT LOCATION – HOT TUB
The Corral at Breckenridge offers luxury, value and convenience. Located at the corner of Broken Lance Drive and Columbine Road, the Corral at Breckenridge is perfectly situated between the slopes and downtown: just a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Super6 chairlift and all the shops, restaurants and great nightlife on Breck’s Historic Main Street.
You’ll love the “mountain feel” of Corral at Breckenridge 206E — as well as all the modern amenities, including your own private hot tub on the patio! The cozy living area is perfect for swapping ski stories, complete with a cobblestone gas fireplace and LCD TV — relax and enjoy a favorite movie, or catch the morning powder report before hitting the slopes.
The chef in your group will enjoy the updated, full kitchen with beautiful maple cabinets and countertops. The dining table seats six comfortably, and there’s room for three more at the counter for snacks and conversation. Other amenities: an oversized washer/dryer, a heated one-car garage with an additional outdoor parking space, and complementary Wi-Fi.
Your family or group of up to six will enjoy the comfort, quality appointments and convenient location of Corral at Breckenridge 206E. Your perfect ski vacation awaits; call us and book it today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted soaking tub/shower, TV.
- Bedroom two: two twin beds.
- Living room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #42070.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $350 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 529 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije