Located in the heart of Ascot, an affluent Brisbane suburb, is a beautiful king-sized room with private bathroom and balcony.
- Luxury room within modern double-storey house
- Built-in wardrobe
- Large desk
- Private parking
- Professional beauty treatments available
- Close to Racecourse lined with cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and fresh farmer markets on Sundays
- Walking distance to bus-stop, local supermarket and chemist
- 15 minutes from the Airport and Brisbane city
- $ 25.00 a night for an extra person
Short and weekly stays are encouraged, there is plenty to do and see in Ascot and Brisbane city.
Just across from the river from the CBD, South Bank features the largest modern gallery of Australia (Gallery of Modern Art), Queensland Gallery, Queensland Museum, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, and the State Library of Queensland. There is always something new and exciting to see and many of the exhibitions are completely free. Close-by is Portside which has a local cinema, restaurants and shops.
Please contact with inquiries.
No smoking inside please