Gorgeous, open floor plan! 4BR + loft/4.5BA luxury home on Peak 8 in Breckenridge. Shuttle to town/slopes. Sleeps 14: 2 kings, 2 queens, twin bunk bed, daybed with trundle (2 twins), sleeper sofa. Pool table, private hot tub, 2-car garage, Wi-Fi.
LUXURY 4 BR, 4.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – SLEEPS 14
Hickory and Stone Lodge is one of the finest homes in Breckenridge. When you first step through the door, you’ll be impressed with the bright, light-filled space: soaring vaulted ceilings, a gracious open floor plan, a grand rock fireplace, and more. This home’s location on Peak 8 — in one of Breckenridge’s premier neighborhoods — offers privacy and convenience. And, you’re just a 200-yard stroll to free town shuttles that will whisk you to the slopes or to all the fine dining, shops and nightlife of downtown Breckenridge. The house is adjacent to the Nordic Center for easy access to cross-country ski trails, as well as plentiful summer hiking trails through Cucumber Gulch. This is truly mountain lodging at its best!
With 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and sleeping for up to 14, there’s plenty of room for everyone in your group to spread out and enjoy themselves. The huge family room area is a wonderful gathering place for trading stories about your conquests on the slopes. Light a fire and take in a movie on the 55-inch flat screen TV, or just relax and watch the snow fall through the huge picture windows while listening to your music on the built-in audio system. Or, enjoy a game of pool in the billiard room with stone fireplace and flat-screen TV/audio system! The backyard flagstone patio area is just as inviting, and is the absolute perfect spot to hang out year-round. With a brand new private hot tub, a built-in stone fire pit, plenty of seating and a gas grill, it just doesn’t get any better!
No luxury property would be complete without a fabulous kitchen, and Hickory and Stone Lodge doesn’t disappoint. Just look at those fabulous Viking and Subzero appliances and custom granite counters. There’s a formal dining area with a beautiful table that seats eight adjacent to the billiard room that share one of home’s three indoor fireplaces. The more casual dining area in the large, open kitchen seats six comfortably around the table and another six along the counter. There’s plenty of room to store your skis and boarding gear in the garage rack system and then conveniently enter the house through the spacious mudroom/laundry area.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house and plenty of parking with the two-car heated garage and room for more in the driveway.
If you’re looking for year round vacation memories to last a lifetime, Hickory and Stone Lodge is the place to make them. Talk to one of our friendly reservationists today; you’ll be glad you did!
- Master suite: king bed, luxurious in-suite bathroom with a jetted soaking tub and separate enclosed tiled steam shower, vaulted ceilings, huge walk-in closet, private deck, flat-screen TV and fireplace.
- King suite 2: king bed, day bed with twin trundle bed (pulls out to make two twin beds), private bath with tub/shower, vaulted ceilings, flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and game console.
- Bedroom 3: queen log bed, log bunk bed (2 twin beds), private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Loft: queen sleeper/sofa.
- Bedroom 4: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Guest bathroom (half-bath).
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 garage spaces with 2 outdoor spaces — 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 515 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.