Spacious, secluded! 4BR/3BA deluxe home in Breckenridge Heights Neighborhood. Drive to town/slopes. Sleeps 10: king bed, 2 queen beds, two twin beds, sleeper sofa. Solarium, private hot tub, 2-car garage, Wi-Fi. 4x4 DRIVE REQUIRE/WINTER.
4 BR, 3 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – NICE VIEWS
Enjoy a true mountain getaway in this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom deluxe home located in the Breckenridge Heights Neighborhood. This home offers you seclusion without being too far from town, and can sleep up to 10 people. It is about 1.5 miles to Breckenridge’s Main Street, and a very easy drive to the slopes! You’ll enjoy coming home after a long day on the mountain and relaxing in the private hot tub on the deck.
The great room welcomes you with lofted high ceilings that accent a beautiful pellet stove fireplace and an LCD TV. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to cook wonderful meals for your group, and there’s room for eight people at the dining table, with room for three more at the breakfast bar. Overlooking the living area is the loft that provides a quiet and comfortable place to read and relax after a day in the mountains. There is a beautiful solarium that acts as your gateway to the outdoor hot tub and a nice place to sit in the sun and enjoy some solitude.
This spacious home has a matching large yard for kids and family to enjoy. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer and a 2-car garage.
You don’t want to miss out on this fantastic mountain getaway. Call or book online today!
- Master Suite: king bed, private bathroom with shower, deck/hot tub access.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: two twin beds.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Queen Suite: queen bed, private bathroom with shower only.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.