Incredible views! 4BR/4.5BA premium home in Breckenridge. Shuttle or drive to town/slopes. Sleeps 11: king bed, 2 queen beds, Captain’s bunk bed (twin over queen), queen sleeper sofa. Gas fireplaces, family room, foosball table, private hot tub, garage.
PREMIUM 4 BR, 4.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – GREAT VIEWS
Views, amenities and style make Rachel Lane the perfect mountain escape for any season! This home is beautifully decorated in a sophisticated mountain style, with vaulted ceilings above a stone gas fireplace and a comfortably furnished living room. Outside there is a deck and a patio, a gas grill, a private hot tub and gorgeous mountain views. You’ll love everything about Rachel Lane!
This lovely 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom premium home is the perfect retreat for families or groups of up to 11 people. The main level has a very open layout, and there is plenty of seating in the living area with an LCD TV and fireplace perfect for relaxing next to. The fully equipped kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and everything else you’ll need to make big mountain meals for your group. The cozy dining area has a large pine table with seating for eight people, and there is room for three more at the breakfast bar. The lower family room has a large LCD TV with a home theater system, a foosball table, and another fully equipped kitchen.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, two washers/dryers and a garage with additional driveway parking (4 vehicles total).
Don’t miss staying at this beautiful home and enjoying the views. Call or book online today!
- Master Suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub and separate walk-in shower, gas fireplace, private balcony with mountain views.
- Queen Suite: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bunk Suite: captain’s bunk (twin over full), private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 4: queen bed.
- Living area: sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 3 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #46855.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 515 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.