A beautiful and quiet apartment in a great location just steps from the Cleveland Park Metro on the red line, several bus lines, and a Capital Bikeshare station. Shops, restaurants, trails and entertainment are all right around the corner.
A very quiet corner unit on the 3rd (top) floor of a small building on a tree-lined street
· Completely renovated with high ceilings and modern appliances
· The master bedroom has a full-sized bed
· The den has a twin daybed that unfolds into a full bed
· Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
· A lovely shared backyard garden – perfect to relax at the end of a day of sightseeing
· Small gym and bike rack in the building
· Fios wireless
I enjoy traveling, exploring new places, culture, and good food - even better if from a tiny café or a hole-in-the-wall type of place that only locals know of. I've traveled extensively in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America. And I can say that Washington DC is one of the most wonderful cities to visit.