Convenient location, ground floor, gardens all around, Florence in sight, peace and quiet in a Chianti old villa. Steinway piano at disposal. History and charm. Parking, WIFI, washer, fireplace, soon large 55 inch TV screen. Although we are just renting a room, we actually leave the whole apartment at disposal of our guests, anytime we are not using the living area for our cooking class.
- REVIEW instructions on how to get to your apartment and where to find the keys, so you are free to arrive anytime.
- REMEMBER there is no doorbell here at the villa, so carefully read the instructions you receive about how to get here and where to find your keys. We live in the building but will not know you have arrived unless you call/text.
- INFORM us of your ETA and ETD. Unless you do, we will expect you around 4-5 pm, and say goodbye about 10am
- PARK in the main garden for loading and unloading ONLY (parking available on the property, on a lower level)
- SMOKING allowed outside only
- please RECYCLE garbage by following the guide in the house
- DO, PLEASE DO READ OUR INFO BOOK WHEN YOU ARRIVE, AND PLEASE, ASK FOR ANYTHING YOU NEED! (sometimes we get forgetful...)
Ovaj domaćin primjenjuje fleksibilne uvjete otkazivanja.
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li u roku od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije nećete dobiti povrat novca, nego samo povrat naknada.
Ovaj domaćin ima 545 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My children are the 6th generation in this medieval villa, and when our budget doesn't allow us to travel, we like a little bit of the world to come to us. My grandfather - a personal hero of mine - hid and saved many lives (often complete strangers, and foreigners), from the fury of the Fascists and Nazis during WW2, in the many nooks and crannies of this old home; and this has created in his heirs a tradition of opening this home to strangers.
I am more hospitable than impeccable...
I recently wrote a book about happiness.
My husband Marco is a retired professional yachtsman, and now a talented and passionate cook.
One of my favourite quotes is: "if you don't believe in connections, you miss them".