The rooftop studio with a spacious terrace (15m2) has the essence of comfort, city life, and relaxation at the heart of Paris. Enjoy a unforgettable Parisian time, fully benefiting from all the beauty of Paris!
Located in the safest, the most convenient and the most vibrant and lively neighborhood. Its close to all Parisian attractions by public transportation or by walk. Eiffel Tower 20-25 min by walk through the lovely neighborhoods.
The most superior fiber optic Wi-Fi provided
Guests will have access to the entire apartment during their stay.
Its located on the groud floor. Don't worry about the elevator.
Situated at the 15th arrondissement, one of the safest, richest and most comfortable district of Paris, this clean, simple and cozy roof-top apartment will offer you a fabulous chance to discover all parisian historical, artistic places with great connectivity by public transportation.
You will find those following great things in Paris only within 10-15 minutes by subway (line 12 right in front of the apartment) or buses ; The Champs Elysees, The Grand Palace (Le Grand Palais), The Arch of Triumph, Montmartres, Opera, Madeleine, The Eiffeil Tower, The Place of Concorde, Louvres, Invalides and so on and lots of museums, restaurants, cafes and shops. Its located on the top floor (the 9th) of a modern apartment where you can take a look at the gorgeous Montmartre and enjoy a pleasant summer breeze in the late evening!
The metro lines 12 and buses are right outside of my apartment by walk and rental bikes and rental electric car stations will take you anywhere you want to head for.
(P.S. Currently, there is a set of furniture in the apartment. But the photos which were previously taken on this listing do not show the furniture right after a renovation in May 2015.
- This apartment is composed of 1 main piece (a sort of alcove bedroom), 1 separated fully-furnished kitchen and 1 bathroom equipped with a bathtub.
- Its fully furnished for your comfort ( 1 comfy double bed, 2 closets, 1 big dining table (at the balcony during warm seasons)... washing machine, kitchen utensils, oven, vacuum cleaner, etc)
- Perfectly located in the 15th arrondissement, the heart of Paris and the safest, richest and most comfortable district of Paris. The 15th arrondissement is adjacent to the traditionally wealthiest and safest 8th arrondissement
- Easy to access to all great Parisian heritage and touristic attractions!
- Free Wifi (Through some feedback about the internet access problem, I equipped a modem in the room)
- Towels provided
- I am responsive and supportive to provide advice on tours, things-to-do and things-to-visit etc for your precious moments in Paris.
- Great value for money!
--> By taxi: Simply grab a cap at the cost of 50 euros.
--> By RER train: Take a line B to St.Michel Notre Dame, change the train to Line 4 (Direction Mairie de Montrouge), get off at Montparnasse Bienvenue. Take a line 12 (Direction Mairie d'Issy) to Convention. (1 min walk home)
--> By Airport Bus: Take an AirFrance shuttle bus all the way to the Tour Montparnasse in my neighborhood, which is the most convenient and the most economic way to get from the Roissy Airport. Then just take a metro line 12 to get to the metro Convention.
There is another kind of options. Take a Roissy Airport shuttle bus to the last stop Opera and then take a metro line number 8 to Felix Faure (12 min walk home).
- Well-connected to all Parisian attractions very conveniently by public transportation
- Metro Line 12 (Madeleine/Opera, Concorde, Montmartre), Montparnasse, Rue de Rennes, St. Lazare..)
- Bus 39 (The Louvre Museum, The Orsay Museum, The Latin Quartier, Sorbonne/Odeon, Montmartre...)
Bus 80 (La Tour Eiffel, Champs-Elysees, the Quai Branly Museum, St. Lazare..)
Bus 70 (Marais quartier),
Bus 62, 88, 89 etc.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available to offer guests help throughout the stay by emails and phones unless I am overseas.
According to the feedback from a customer regarding the internet problem, I equipped a modem. Internet issue has been completely solved.
- Not too much noise during the stay as usual in most of French residence.
- Please leave this place clean
Ovaj domaćin ima 60 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello. My name is Ji. I live and work in Paris. Architecture, gardening and interior design are areas of my passion. Also I have infinite love for green nature, hikings and travelling. You will catch my passions through my apartments! I put so much energy and affection to these apartments, doing all renovation and design works all by myself! So I feel even more emotionally attached to these properties.
I have lived in many different countries, including US, France, Singapore, Japan and Korea, and I welcome guests from all over the world.
Allo! Je suis une femme très sérieuse, sympa et conviviale. J'habite and travaille à Paris. J'aime beaucoup les styles de mes appartements qui ont été conçus par moi-même, c'est pour cela que je suis émotionnellement attachée à ces biens. Bienvenue chez mes appartements en plein cœur de Paris!
Je l'ai vécu dans de nombreux pays, y compris les États-Unis, France, Singapour, Japon et Corée, et j'accueille les invités de tous le monde entier!
I hope you will enjoy staying at one of my apartments: See you soon!! J'espère que vous aurez un agréable séjour chez moi. A très bientot! すぐに会いましょう!