- Sleep in a beautiful untouched spot in Petra.
- Come and live the Bedouin life for a while. Create unforgettable memories.
- Sleep under the stars and wake up to the stunning view of the sunrise over Petra.
- Discover unique places in Petra only known to its inhabitants: the Bedouin.
- Learn about the Bedouin culture.
- Capture the changing colours of Petra.
Guests depart from our family home in the Bedouin village of Petra around 15:00 in order to get to the designated place before sunset.
- Soft Bedouin mattress and blankets.
- Small tent.
- No shower or bathroom. Toilet in nature.
- Dinner is available for 10 JOD per person.
- Breakfast is available for 5 JOD per person.
Interakcija s gostima
As my guests, you will enjoy the Bedouin hospitality and experience the daily life of a Bedouin from Petra.
- You can discover Petra off-the-beaten-track with my family. You will get to see some amazing views of the place (please read my guests' reviews).
- You can explore beautiful spots of Petra on the back of a mule, a horse, a camel. Check out my listing "Horse riding experience in Petra" on Airbnb.
---Lucy, solo female traveller, was our guest in December 2016 : "(...) Staying in Umm Sayhoun with Mousa really gave me a chance to see Petra from a more holistic view and not just as another tourist destination to check off the list.
(...) Petra's draws are the stunning carved rock architecture, but it's really a living community of people and the experience is much richer if you're able to interact with the community and learn about the culture in addition to marveling at the stunning landscapes. It's amazing."
You can find Lucy's full piece on TripAdvisor “Tips for Solo Female Travelers + Off-the-beaten track travel”.
- I can arrange transportation anywhere in Jordan and specifically:
---Amman airport (to/from)
---Aqaba border crossing (to)
---Wadi Rum (to/from)
- Follow us on social media:
No alcohol please.
We love nature and respect it. The remote spot we will take you to, and that you will enjoy, shouldn’t be tarnished by a lack of respect for the area. Please do not leave used paper toilet etc behind you.