Newly Renovated Private Setting at end of Cul-de-Sac - Family Friendly Rental. Great location. 5 min walk to the Beach! Open concept 1500 sq ft Newly renovated - 3 bedrooms - 2 baths. 5 star quality home. Hear the waves at night! Sleeps 8 comfortably, 10 max
This year-round quaint home has an open concept, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with a large two level outdoor deck overlooking beautifully landscaped yard. Sleeps 6-8 comfortably and has a queen sofa bed for up to 10.
All rooms are nicely appointed with your comfort in mind. The master bedroom has a new private en-suite bath, new king memory/gel infused mattress & AC. The guest/kids bedroom has four nautical inspired design bunk beds and AC. The 3rd bedroom has a queen bed also with a new Simmons Beauty Rest mattress. The sun-room has a new queen sleeper sofa.
Spacious open concept with Portable AC unit, fully equipped eat-in kitchen with a large skylight including new high end 'Elite' dishwasher. Eat in kitchen is an open concept to the living room with fireplace and bright sun room with cathedral ceiling and more skylights with a slider doors leading out to the spacious rear deck overlooking the flower beds and herb gardens. This outdoor space has a new commercial infrared stainless steel grill and retractable awning creating a comfortable outdoor room.
This home sits on the desirable south of rt 28, the preferred Nantucket Sound ocean side at the end of a cul-de-sac where kids can safely run, bike and play while parents enjoy this great living space. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac it is very quiet with bird life galore. So peaceful all you hear is the ocean at night.
This home comes equipped with a variety of amenities including Xfinity on Demand cable TV and new flat screen smart HDTV in the family sun room with Blu-Ray-DVD, kids room also has a TV with Wii player. The large outdoor deck has an electric retractable sun awning & commercial gas grill. Also included is a new front load washer dryer with the steam sanitizing features, ceiling fan & wireless internet access. All the creature comforts you would expect at home.
Totally newly renovated, freshly painted walls new kitchen and maple hardwood floors throughout, ready for the 2017 season.
This bright, exceptionally clean, relaxing cape style home is only a 5 to 10 minute walk to forest beach, a natural beach on the warm waters of Nantucket sound.
Spend your days relaxing in your beach chair or take advantage of the fair winds to windsurfer or sail at forest and pleasant beaches. When you get hungry, it’s an easy walk back to the house for lunch, or choose to walk right up to the local coffee shop wine bar or restaurant. Additionally, the 26-mile Cape Cod bike trail is only a 5 minute ride and easily accessed. We even provide a variety of bikes for guests to enjoy, including several for adults and children, a beautiful adult Bermuda bicycle built for two and a Trek tandem trainer which attaches to one of the adult bikes.
There is a public tennis court, basketball hoop with kids climbing play area within 5 minutes walking distance.
The outdoor shower is perfect for cleaning up after a day at beach.
Low allergen environment.
Access to the entire home and beautifully landscaped grounds, outdoor multi-level patio/outdoor room with electric awning and garage. The only exceptions are the basement and two supply closets.
Interakcija s gostima
Our first priority is the comfort of our guests. We have tried to think of every convenience to make your vacation in Chatham a memorable time. From a well equipped chief kitchen, outdoor room with a commercial grill, beach gear & toys to commentary bicycles to enjoy on the near by famed Cape Cape Bike Trail. We look forward to having you as our guest and will do every to insure you have a wonderful experience.
Located on the desirable South of rt 28 away at the end of a quite dead end lane, this home has all the comforts of home and is beautifully landscaped with flower and herb gardens and has a great patio with new commercial infrared stainless steel grill & electric retractable awning to enjoy the best of the outdoors. Inside is bright and an open concept with skylights in the kitchen and in the cathedral ceiling of the sun room. New kitchen with commercial stainless steel Italian 'Verona' stove & beautiful new maple hardwood floors throughout.
Discounts available for off-season rentals, multi-week and returning guests.
Additional fee and minimum stay may apply for off season Holiday weekends and for families of 8 or more.
A refundable security deposit of $300 is required.
This is a no smoking low allergen environment.
No pets allowed without written consent, pet fee and additional security may apply.
There is no sales or occupancy tax due on private home rental.
There is an cleaning fee of $195.
Pillows, blankets, bed comforters and beach towels, beach gear and bicycles are provided. Linens and bath towels are not included. Because this is common practice on the Cape, several agencies delivery and pick up and will also prepare the beds prior to your check in if you wish. Recommendations can be provided.
Hand soap, hand cream, toilet paper and Kleenex are provided as well as a well equipped kitchen with basic culinary spices.
Please contact us with questions.
We will do all possible to help assure your visit to Chatham is extra special.
A Term Lease agreement must be accepted upon booking as follows...
Tenancy is under the following conditions:
1. CARE OF THE PREMISES-Tenant shall not paint, decorate or otherwise
Embellish and/or change and shall not make nor suffer any conditions or alterations to be made in or to the premises without the prior written consent of the Landlord, nor make nor suffer any strip or waste, nor suffer the heat or water to be wasted, and at termination shall deliver up the premises and all property belonging to the Landlord in good, clean and tenantable order and condition, reasonable wear excepted.
2.CLEANLINESS-Tenant shall maintain the premises in a clean as found condition.
3. DISTURBANCE, ILLEGAL USE- Neither the Tenant nor his family,
Friends, relatives, invitees, visitors, agent or servants shall make or suffer any Unlawful noisy or otherwise offensive use of the premises, nor commit or Permit any nuisance to exist thereon, nor cause damage to the premises,
Nor make any use whatsoever thereof than as and for a private residence.
4. LOSS OR DAMAGE - Tenant agrees to indemnify and save Landlord
Harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any negligence made or suffered on the premises by Tenant, his family, friends, relatives, invitees, visitors, agents, or servants or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any such persons subject to the provisions of applicable law. Landlord shall not be liable for damage or to loss of property of any kind while on the premises or in any storage space in the building nor for any personal injury.
5. PETS - No dogs or other animals, birds, or pets shall be kept in or upon the premises without written permission and additional pet fee and deposit.
6. RIGHT OF ENTRY - The Landlord may enter upon the leased premises in case of emergency, to make repairs thereto, to inspect the premises, or to show the premises to prospective tenants, or purchasers. The Landlord may also enter upon the said premises if it appears to have been abandoned by the Tenant or as permitted by law.
7. OCCUPANCY OF PREMISES- Tenant shall not assign nor sublet any part or the whole of the premises nor shall permit the premises to be occupied for "amount agreed in Air BnB reservation"
a period longer than a temporary visit by anyone except the individuals specifically named as the tenants in this lease, their spouses, and any children born to them hereafter, without first obtaining on each occasion the consent in Writing of the Landlord. Leasing Tenant must be a minimum 21 years old.
8. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS- the security deposit will be refunded after termination of the lease provided there is no damage to the property (normal wear and tear excepted). All trash is to be removed to the trash barrel. Tenants provide their own linens (sheets and towels)-which can be rented by contacting (URL HIDDEN) . They will deliver to the house and pick up on your departure; for an additional fee they will also make up the beds prior to your arrival and offer other concierge services. Bedding is one King, one Queen and 4 twins beds two of which are upper bunk beds designed for children with a max weight of 100 lbs.
9. This is a non-smoking property. As a courtesy to other guests, a $300 cleaning fee will be charged if ignored.
10. In the event of cancellation the Tenant is responsible for all rents due under the lease. If the premises are able to be re-rented all rents paid will be refunded less a 20% (of all rents due) cancellation fee. Deposit is non-refundable.
11. If the Tenant defaults and/or otherwise fails to comply as regards any item in this lease, the Tenant agrees to vacate said premises upon receipt of proper notice from the Landlord. If legal action is required the Tenant will be responsible for all legal fees incurred by the Landlord.
12. Returned Checks: If a check has been returned by the financial institution, all future payments will be required in cash or by certified check. In addition, the Tenant shall pay a $35.00 returned check fee.
13. All utilities such as gas, electric and cable are included in the rent.
14. The Landlord is not responsible for any personnel injury that may occur due to an accident on the property. Bunk beds and bicycle’s are “use at your own risk.”
15. SMOKE DETECTOR: Landlord shall provide working smoke detectors for the premises. Tenant shall be responsible for maintaining proper operations of all smoke detectors in said premises during the term of this lease. Tenants agree not to permit any hazardous act which might cause fire. There shall be No Burning of Candles or Incense at any time. If the premises becomes uninhabitable by reason of fire caused by the Tenants negligence or the Tenants agents or servants, the rental herein shall be suspended until premises has been restored to a habitable condition
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the said parties hereunto and to another instrument of like tenor, have set their hands and seals on the days and year first above written(URL HIDDEN) LANDLORD
/s/ John J. Muldoon
My family has always had a home in Chatham. When I was growing up I spent my summers and many weekends throughout the year in Chatham. It has always been my home away from home, my place to connect with family and friends. I am fortunate to carry on this tradition with my wife Ruby and son Liam. We enjoy sharing this wonderful experience with other families to create their own family memories .