This nice apartment is located in Grünerløkka, the most pulsating place in Oslo with lots of restaurants, bars and shops. Walking distance to Botanic Garden and Munch Museum, and close to the city center.
5 min walk to public transportation with trams and buses to all sights in Oslo.
Two bedrooms, full equipped kitchen, balcony, roof terrace, Wifi, TV.
Perfect for couples and families with children. It is a playground 2 minutes walk, in the park nearby.
Long term rental is possible.
Koselig leilighet i rolig og tilbaketrukket området ved Sofienbergparken med få minutters gange til Grünerløkkas yrende liv med barer, restauranter og butikker.
Solrik balkong og tilgang til stor takterrasse med fantastisk utsikt ut over Oslo.
- - Strollers and bicyckles can not be left in the entrance area or staircase
- - Smoking is only allowed on the balcony.
- - Animals are not permitted.
- - As per building policy, no loud TV/music after 11PM.
- - Shoes should be taken off when entering the apartment. Thank you :)
- - Lost key fee of 4000 NOK (must be replaced for our and guest safety)
- -No visitors
- -No parties