Nordic Stay is a townhouse , which is located within the heart of the historical city of Melaka. Just 500 m to Jonker Street and Tourist spots, this 3 bedroom unit is suitable for a group of friends or family.
Residents Stay III is a townlodge, which is located within the heart of the historical city of Melaka. Just 500 m to Jonker Street and Dataran Pahlawan, this 3 bedroom unit is suitable for a group of friends or family.
* Air-cond in living hall and 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathroom with water heater
* 3 queens beds & 2 pull-out single bed
* High quality spring mattress, pillows & linens
* LCD TV
* Kitchen facilities include fridge, kettle & cutleries
* Iron & ironing board
* Hair dryer
* 1 private parking (extra car can park outsite of the gate)
* Free WiFi
* Shampoo & shower foam provided
* Towel provided
* Toothbrush & toothpaste are not provided
* Free 3-in-1 coffee (for 8 pax)
Check in: 2.00 pm
Check out: 11.00 am
* Please contact for check in appointment
* Please inform early for late check in, latest by 9 pm
* Additional mattress cost RM20 / set, which comes with mattress, pillow, blanket & 3-in-1 coffee
* Security Deposit of RM150 to be pay by cash upon check in. (refundable)
Local Tour and Airport Pick Up (message for pricing)
Late Check in after 9pm - Surcharge at RM50
Jonker Street – the centre street of Chinatown – was once renowned for its antique shops. However over the years it has turned to clothing and crafts outlets as well as restaurants. The best part of Jonker Street is the night market on Fridays and Saturdays that sells everything from tasty treats to cheap keepsakes.
Dataran Pahlwan - A one-stop megamall from the latest fashion to culinary delights to an adventurous indulgence for everyone! Situated in the heart of historical Melaka, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall is surrounded by living museums way back during its historical reign namely A' Famosa and St Paul's Hill that illuminate the neighbouring areas. Imagine yourself walking back in time to the birth of the once glorious trade port between the East and West at the Straits of Melaka as you walk along these historical monuments.
UNESCO - Malacca was declared a World Heritage City by UNESCO. Its heritage buildings, cultural enclaves and places of worship are visited by history buffs and tourists from around the globe. Participate in the exciting anniversary celebrations to commemorate the historic occasion.
No Smoking inside premise, No pets & No Durians Allow.
Ovaj domaćin ima 133 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije