House Sublet Dec 9-27 ~ option to extend your stay on either end in our guest room. Quiet street just a 10 minute walk to lovely downtown shops and restaurants and to the river. Eco friendly.
We are hoping to find a quiet, responsible & tidy individual or couple who is interested in subletting our home for these dates, but will also consider weekly bookings during this time period if we can't find someone to sublet it for the whole time ~ sorry, no pets and non-smokers only.
25% discount and cleaning fee waived if booking the whole time period (Dec 9-27)
- Heritage style home, 10 years old - 1700 sq ft
- Freshly painted/renovated three years ago
- 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor, two currently set up as guest rooms (Master with queen bed / Small Guest Room with double bed) + our room with queen bed
- Our home is set up for guests, fully furnished & equipped ~ all you need to bring is your suitcase!
- Friendly neighbourhood just a 10 minute walk to downtown Courtenay and the river
- Dead-end street
- 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs - one with shower, one with tub/shower and a powder room down)
- Utilities included ~ gas (fireplace), hydro, wifi, basic cable and landline phone (local calling)
- Linens, towels, housecoats, cleaning supplies, bath essentials, condiments for cooking, etc all provided.
Please note that this listing is for the period of Dec 9-27 ~ the house is NOT available for nightly rentals. We may consider weekly bookings, please enquire.
ECO FRIENDLY - we use mostly natural cleaning and bath products so suitable for those sensitive to chemicals, etc -- but please let us know if you have allergies or sensitivities so we are sure not to use anything that would bother you.
Free parking on our street. Space for bikes, skis and snowboards.
Hi! We are a quiet, easy going couple from Vancouver Island. Brian works in parks and I have a background in recreation administration. We enjoy sharing our home with travellers, students and young professionals. We have also stayed at other airbnb properties and will respect and care for your home while visiting. Between the two of us we enjoy gardening, squash, tennis, cycling, soccer, yoga, swimming, pilates, hiking and travelling.