Bookings can only be accepted for single occupancy /or couples and Families / Holidays and all year round vacations. For Advice 335.21 short term Rentals Prohibited in Toms River New Jersey (Minimum 30 days) Booking can be excepted only 30 days and more.
Located in a quiet suburban neighborhood in Toms River, NJ this single family home is 3,634 square feet and a spacious yard capable of hosting barbecues, and other varieties of family events. The house is in close proximity to beaches, Malls, great restaurants, and tons of family friendly activities. The house can fit up to 16 people comfortably. I have 4 bedrooms, there is a King size bed located in the master bedroom and the other rooms contain full size and queen size mattresses. I also have a couch that opens up to a queen size bed that can accommodate additional guests. There are 4 bathrooms throughout the house. There is an En Suite off the master bedroom containing a Jacuzzi, and another full sized bathroom on the 2nd floor alongside the other bedrooms. There are an additional 2 half baths on the 1st floor as well. There are 2 dining rooms suitable for both formal and casual dining. The living room contains a large flat screen TV with a fully functioning wood burning fireplace. Coming off the living room there is a large deck and patio perfect for barbecuing and outdoor entertainment. I have 1.1 acres of land great for a lot of outdoor activities, special occasions, and entertaining.
Bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms all the property
Interakcija s gostima
We will personally greet all guests at check-in and check-out. However we will not be present at the property during your stay.
Contact you around 48 hours prior to your arrival time to confirm details and to obtain check-in information.
Greet you personally and conduct a full check-in of the property, and give an overview of the facilities and the surrounding area.
We can provide a housekeeping service including a weekly clean of all areas and change of bed linen and towels.
We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us and we will of course do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. In return, we therefore ask you to behave in a way that will neither inconvenience your fellow guests, nor our neighbors. Please also pay attention to the following rules:
HOTEL GUEST'S RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All guests should abide by the house rules and regulations:
• We rent to responsible families and professionals who are minimum 23 years of age WHO WILL RESPECT AND CARE FOR OUR PROPERTY by leaving it in the same condition as found upon arrival. This property is not equipped to accommodate high school or college groups.
• We reject the use of our home by members of any gang or extremists. Even after a reservation has been made or during a Guest's stay, if the
• Guest is found to be a member of a gang or an extremist, the Guest will be asked to leave the house immediately.
• Only the people registered at the Airbnb may use the accommodation facilities at the house.
• Visitors are not allowed in rooms. Please use the Living and Dining rooms for socializing and meetings.
• Cooking or any other form of meal preparation is not allowed in rooms, please use our kitchen.
• Easily flammable, explosive substances, materials, and objects with unpleasant odor are not allowed.
• Please make sure you do not forget anything at check out. Forgotten items are sent to the guests address only at their request.
• Please inform the Home owner of a possible later check out before 12:00 hours on the checkout date.
• It is not allowed to leave children in the room unattended. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children in all areas of the house.
• Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the owner.
• Please take care of the House inventory and other equipment. All intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged on your account.
• Please make sure you do not leave the water running in the bathroom when you leave the room.
• Walking without clothing is strictly forbidden.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the house or Garage, please use the backyard.
• Pets of any kind is not allowed on property. A $ 250.00 cleaning fee will be accessed. Plus guest must remove pet from property
• Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
• Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the house is prohibited.
• Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the House and are not to be taken out.
• Please do not leave trash in hallways, doorways, or other common areas. Trash container are located throughout property.
• Please do not put trash in the Recycling Bin. Recycling container is located in the driveway. Color Blue.
• You will be charged for any damage to the House / property caused by you or by your guests. The $500 Refundable damage deposit is returned to you within 15 business days if there is no damage.
• The length of stay is as per previous agreement. When a guest wishes to prolong his/her registered departure date, prior notice should be given to the owner. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.
Thank you very much and we wish you a pleasant stay.
Od 1. Prosinac 2017. - 28. Veljača 2018. minimalni boravak je 30 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are excited to have you as guests at my home.
It is my mission to provide guests with an exceptional experience where people enjoy time together and create memories to last a lifetime while staying at my home.
As the proud owner of Alist Wellness Center a detox center located in Union, NJ, my mission is to provide a friendly, therapeutic, and healthy environment for my clients. When I am not at work, I look to maintain the same positive energy in my home. Located in a quiet suburban neighborhood in Toms River, NJ my home offers a spacious serene environment that will make you feel at home. My goal is to offer my guests a relaxing, healthy, and soothing environment encouraging the most comfortable and enjoyable stay at my home.