A modern and cozy studio loft in a completely renovated historic building in Prague's old town. Coupled with a great welcome and recommendations by a super-host.
Distances Florenc bus station: 4min, Old Town Square: 12min Last minute bookings welcome
This is a brand new and completely renovated apartment. Please see my other listing for reviews more about me.
Beautiful and brand new loft apartment in the heart of Prague. You will find everything here that you may need to enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
You will find the cozy queen-size (160x200cm) bed on the loft, with reading lights and bedside tables with built-in wireless mobile charger and USB plug.
The living room has a large sofa that is extendable to a double bed, soft carpet, and lots of light.
In the kitchen you will find everything: fridge, oven with microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee brewer, lots of teas, spices, oils, and much more.
The bathroom has a big shower with rain head, large mirrors, lots of light and lots of space. Essentials such as shower gels, shampoos, face cream, tooth paste are provided as well as fresh soft towels for your comfort.
In the hall you will find big wardrobes as well.
You will get the following amenities
- free wifi and cable internet (60Mbit/s)
- assortment of teas and coffee
- sugar, salt, pepper, spices
, oils and vinegar for free use
- iron and board
- washing machine and detergent
- fresh beddings, duvet (hypoallergenic bedding)
- clean set of towels upon arrival
- maps and guidebooks
- baby-friendly amenities (on request!): baby-sitter recommendations, travel crib, socket protectors, children's books and toys
The apartment is all yours during your stay, you get keys and can come and go as you like.
Accessibility: 3rd floor, with elevator
Interakcija s gostima
Usually my brother in law Walter or me myself will welcome you and show you the apartment as well as give you as many hints on what to do and see in Prague (we stop when we see you get tired ;)).
You will get well formulated arrival instructions from me and be in contact at any time with me through AirBnB and mobile.
This apartment is very clean. We both dry-clean and wet-wash the floor and wet-wash all surfaces just before you arrive.
• Arrival is in the afternoon from 3 pm, departure until 11 am. Please ask if you want to arrive/depart at different times - I am not strict but it may need planning. In case you arrive after 9 pm to the airport I expect you to take a taxi to make it more dependable.
• Respect rest/silent times between 10pm and 6am Sun-Thur, 11am to 8am Fri-Sat
• Absolutely no smoking inside.
• Please wash your dishes or use the dish washer.
• I provide make-up remover, please don't use the towels for make-up
• On arrival I'll ask for a valid document (passport/id) and full address which is part of the requirements of the tourist office (we pay tourist tax).
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. Please ask in advance if your kids are very young and I may offer you a discount.
• I reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than indicated in your booking
Ovaj domaćin ima 598 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Your holidays are also precious to me, as I know that this is the short time of the year you have been working for and expect things to be great.
You'll be booking with an AirBnB Superhost, this is a strong indicator that the best will be done for your stay here.
The part I enjoy the most in hosting is giving my guests a real welcome that will make you feel a little more like you actually know the city.
In practice that means that on your arrival you'll get a cool map and plenty of recommendations, as well as that I'll attempt to answer all of your questions about the city - there is no clock running :)
Besides this you can count on:
* prompt communication
* easy arrival with very well done instructions
* super clean apartments
* new furniture and proper beddings to enjoy your holidays
* a direct contact for me and help any time you need it
If I am not in the city when you arrive, you'll either be in contact with my boyfriend Paul or our friend Tereza. We all share the same values about hosting: to make your time in Prague as great as possible and unforgettable.
Based on the positive feedback and reviews of our AirBnB guests, we have been gradually improving our offer since 2011. Nowadays we have a guestroom in our flatshare that we rent out regularly, as well as a couple of entire apartments in the very centre of Prague run by Paul. (You can find all of our listings in my wishlist below.)
Hosting is a hobby for me but I take it very seriously. My goal is to provide much more than accommodation to my guests, as I know from my own travelling experiences how great a difference it means to have personal contact with your host. Our reviews tell a good story of how we succeed. :)
My philosophy is to only do things that I enjoy doing, so that I can devote more time and energy to what is really important to me.
In my professional life I work in the non-profit sector as a project coordinator. I am interested in education, human rights activism, arts, languages, and people in general.