Slope views! 3BR/3BA premium home in Breckenridge’s Huron Heights Neighborhood. Drive to town/slopes. Sleeps 8: king bed, queen bed, Captain’s bunk (twin over full), twin, twin sofa sleeper. Gas fireplace, private hot tub, Wi-Fi. 4x4 DRIVE REQUIRED.
3 BR, 3 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – GREAT SLOPE VIEWS
The finest views in Breckenridge, bar none! This private home is a true retreat from the outside world — and in addition to the majestic views, you’ll find a beautiful mountain house filled with charm and character.
For the head of your group, the master suite on the top level is the perfect private sanctuary featuring a rugged knotty pine king bed, a luxurious bathroom and a private balcony. On the main level, an open floor plan, high ceilings, big windows and plenty of seating make the living area bright, airy and inviting. The well-equipped kitchen features granite countertops, custom pine cabinetry and plenty of room to cook that perfect meal after a day on the slopes. The dining table seats six, and there’s seating for two more at the counter.
The wraparound porch off the living area is spectacular, with killer views of all of Breckenridge Ski Resort and the Tenmile Range. You’ll find a large hot tub, an outdoor dining table and a large gas grill, too. Pour yourself a glass of wine, slip into the hot tub and trade stories about day skiing or, in the summer, hiking mountain biking, river rafting … you name it. There’s also a gas fireplace inside, a large laundry room with a washer and dryer, a two-car garage and complimentary Wi-Fi.
At Huron Heights Retreat, you’ll have a world of mountain activities just outside your door, the perfect place to “chill” and enjoy breathtaking vistas and the solitude of the mountains — and, if you’re in the mood, the great shops and nightlife of Breckenridge just down the road. Treat yourself and your family or group to a fantastic mountain vacation at Huron Heights Retreat!
- Master suite: King bed, luxurious in-suite bathroom with a jetted soaking tub and separate enclosed tiled shower, huge walk-in closet, private patio.
- Bedroom 1: Double log bed.
- Bedroom 2: Captain’s bunk bed (double lower, twin upper).
- Office: Twin sleeper sofa.
- Two bathrooms: Each with tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.