This is our beautiful, modern home in the picturesque Cornish village of Tintagel, home to King Arthur's castle, Camelot, which you can see from the house.
The property is well-equipped and is comfortably suitable for up to 6 people, yet cosy enough for 2.
The accommodation includes:
- large driveway for 2 vehicles
- WIFI connection throughout
- living room with sofas, flat-screen TV/DVD and solid-fuel stove
- kitchen/utility with microwave, cooker, fridge-freezer, washer, drier, dishwasher
- conservatory with dining table for 6 and sofa for catching those morning rays while reading the paper and drinking your coffee
- downstairs double bedroom with TV and ensuite wet room, with good disabled access.
- main bedroom with king size bed, TV & sea view
- twin bedroom with single beds and a travel cot, if required
- bathroom with shower over full size bath
- small enclosed courtyard, with table and chairs
Besplatan parking u sklopu smještaja
Nije dostupno: Detektor ugljikovog monoksida