A charming, luxurious historical limestone cottage on the doorstep of Fremantle Art Centre & surrounds of harbour, river, cafes, restaurants, bars, George Street café strip, Left Bank riverside hotel, aquatic centre, 1.2km stroll or free CAT bus to the centre of Fremantle, & Leighton Beach & Perth's magic coastline just over the bridge. A quality, homely, retreat space perfect for a unique get-away or travellers wanting a special place from which to explore Fremantle & Perth - or work from.
* Free Wifi. Free on-street parking. * Guests have exclusive access to this historic limestone cottage - heritage listed, circa 1889.
* Big comfy Sealy Posturepedic king and queen beds with deluxe quality linen and towels.
* Always fresh flowers, tea, coffee and provisions for a light breakfast on your first morning.
* Smart TV.
* DVD and sound system.
* Beach & swimming pool towels - Olympic size pool, aquatic playground and fitness centre just around the corner.
* Spacious clean bathroom with shower and toilet and converted genuine 1890's Victorian English mahogany sideboard and mirror.
* Lounge room with desk/workspace.
* Kitchen with gas oven and cooktop, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, teapot, toaster, sandwich maker, smoothie blender, Miele dishwasher.
* Private front courtyard with lounging chairs.
* Rear garden deck with Webber Baby Q BBQ and dining setting.
* Indoor and outdoor dining for 4.
* 'Tuckfield Guide' with maps, menus and sights to see to ensure you have the best local experience.
* Books, magazines, CD's, DVD's.
* Air conditioning, fans, heater.
* Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and board. Clothes line.
* Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street.
* Pantry has a good selection of herbs, spices and additional supplies so you can cook for yourself without having to buy more than your main ingredients.
* Beautiful quality cups, plates, pots and serving dishes, cutlery and crystal glassware.
* Close to car hire and Officeworks.
* Both of our beautiful Fremantle homes offer the same five star service, quality accommodation and complimentary extras. If 'Tuckfield' is booked on the dates your require, check our 'Beautiful Central Heritage Beach Studio' for availability.
You'll have exclusive access to the entire cottage.
Interakcija s gostima
* Happy to meet you and give you a run through on how things work or...
* If you'd prefer complete privacy there is a coded key box so you can come and go undisturbed and our information folder will help you find what you need.
* We live 10 minutes up the road and are available via phone or email should you require assistance at any time.
* The house has traditional street parking only. Being a quiet cul-de-sac our experience is that you'll always have a parking spot, but please be aware of this. There is always alternative free parking in adjoining streets and Art Centre.
* If planning your own special package to go with attending a concert at the Art Centre you'll have 'Residents Access Only' to the street for your car with security officers on duty to ensure this. TIP: If you don't have concert tickets, get comfy in the front courtyard with a drink and a throw rug and listen as the music and vibes float across.
* Free Sunday afternoon concerts run from October to March with bar and pizza oven fired up at these times. Great for a Sunday afternoon picnic without the hassle of parking or driving home. Visit the Fremantle Art Centre website to view concert program and art exhibitions.
* Counsel bin collection requires bins to be placed outside on footpath on Sunday afternoon and brought back in Monday afternoon if guests are staying on those days.
* In very hot weather we may request that you give the pots and garden an extra drink.
Wedding couples are considered only with prior discussion and a strict limit on number of people in the house.
We do consider children but prefer to discuss and make guests aware there are many fragile ornaments and a tall ornamental ladder in the lounge area which could be a danger to little ones.
When not booked with guests our 'Beautiful Heritage Home & Location' and 'Beautiful Central Heritage Beach Studio' are our family holiday/getaway places and quiet spaces I use for my creative work. My husband Ed and I really enjoy sharing the experience of life, living and art in these special Fremantle homes and locations with others through Airbnb.