This one bedroom river front apartment is brand new and features a pool, gym and parking within the complex. Located in ultra chic Hamilton just a 10 minute drive from both Brisbane airport and the city with the City Cat ferry on your doorstep.
Gorgeous, ultra modern and brand new one bedroom apartment, perfect for a single person or a couple for a Brisbane getaway! The complex has a pool and gym and there is allocated underground secure parking for one car. The apartment has everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay including:
- Queen size plush bed with Sheridan linen
- Full kitchen with all appliances and utensils
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Bose portable speaker tuned into Pandora and Spotify
- Large balcony with alfresco dining overlooking the Brisbane River and Gateway Bridge
- Large LCD TV with Netflix
- 100gb wifi internet
- Secure access building with swipe pass and lift access
- Adjacent to parklands, beach and a fantastic local cafe
- Enjoy unobstructed river views
- Northshore Hamilton Ferry Wharf just a 5 minute walk away
- Eat Street Markets is a 15 minute walk away
- Portside is just a 20 minute walk away
- Airport is 10 minutes drive away
- CBD is 10 minutes drive away
The entire apartment is yours along with the secure car park below. You will also have full access to the pool and gym within the complex.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm only a phone call away and always on stand-by to provide any help or assistance! Otherwise you will not hear from or see me.
Common courtesy applies here please treat my home like you would treat your own! Otherwise I just hope you find it relaxing and have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
I am a 37 year old project manager born and bred in Sydney and currently enjoying a much more relaxed pace of life in gorgeous sunny Brisbane.
As guests, my boyfriend and I love to travel and try different and unique accommodation experiences. We are mature, low-key, clean, respectful and appreciative of your home and possessions and would treat it like our own.
I look forward to talking to you soon :-)