Charming minimalist/modernist studio in University City/ West Philly located 5-7 min trolly-ride to Penn, Drexel, & University of Sciences. 18 min to Center City. Sunlit, hardwood floors, filled with books & art. Cozy eat-in kitchen with amenities.
A perfect spot for the bohemian traveler. The historic apartment is cozy and warm with a hard-working and adjustable radiator and lots of natural light. The apartment does sit in a rather quirky apartment complex that comes with its own eccentricities, however! Guests should be aware that they will be taking a rather old and rusty elevator -- or huffing up four flights of stairs -- to get to this sunny private refuge on the fourth floor.
Super convenient location with easy access to public transportation, nearby universities, and downtown Philadelphia.
- Fully furnished
- Bathroom with shower and tub
- Bed linens and towels provided
- Small but fully stocked kitchen complete with refrigerator and stove
- Coffee grinder and Italian stove-top espresso maker
- Free and secure hi-speed WiFi internet
- Washer and dryer available in the building for a small fee
- Free street parking on our street and around the neighborhood. Just be sure to pay attention to the street-cleaning signs.
Interakcija s gostima
I am always reachable by phone or email (although out of town) during guest stays. Keys will be picked up from neighbor/friend.
This is a friendly and quiet building. I love my neighbors and don't want to bother them, so I ask that you keep music/noise to a minimum, especially during the wee hours. No parties please! Smoking and pets are allowed in the rest of apartment complex (as a forewarning to those with severe allergies!) but not permitted for guests in the airbnb listing as I do/have neither. Thanks!