- Close proximity to all parks and areas within greater Orlando, the highways, grocery stores and drug stores were all within a mile.
- Quiet neighborhood of nicely maintained manufactured homes. Besides a bit of midnight New Years Eve festivities I’m quite sure we were the loudest group there.
- Pool was lovely and well maintained and our kids loved some swimming since it got warm during our visit.
- The master is on the opposite side of the house from the kids rooms (but near the front door) which gave us some privacy in the evenings to relax and watch TV without waking up the herd.
- There's a definite smell to the house - not sure if it's age or smoking inside in the past or that the air hadn't been on (meaning the house was very warm and moist when we arrived). Cranking down the AC helped but our allergy prone kiddo definitely did some sneezing that we're pretty sure is related.
- This isn't a traditional Air BnB (at least those I've enjoyed so far). It is a bare bones rental. There are no kid-friendly dishes, nothing but salt from a cooking perspective and not even proper knives. Had we known we'd have to haul or buy trash bags, dishwasher detergent, hand soap and absolutely everything for cooking we would probably have spent more on a rental to save the effort. We lived in fear that one of our kids would break a glass, had to cut chicken breasts with a giant carving knife and drank wine out of coffee mugs. Be sure to bring everything you may possibly need from Windex to wine glasses.
- Ants were in every room. Granted they were itty bitty, but it was a little disconcerting in the shower or on the toilet. I think some of this is just the area and I can't pretend that with three kids we didn't likely contribute to it but they were there when so I know it isn’t all related to our messy little ones. Also, without cleaning supplies it was hard to keep the ants at bay. Slippery slope.