My place is close to nightlife, public transport and the city center. You’ll love it because of its cozy retro style, comfy beds, elevator, the doorman and you'll share it with only me. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, groups of friends and business travelers who want to enjoy this unbeatable neighborhood in Mexico City because everything is nearby and nothing is missing: Metro,
bars, clubs, parks, corporate Reforma Avenue, Chapultepec Castle and hipster Roma neighborhood.
Enjoy a beautiful lounge with entertainment features, a wi-fi relaxed work space, with a vintage room with a bathroom on the hallway just for you. You will have 24 hours of hot water and a heater during winter time.
You will be able to enjoy a pleasant lounge and a dining room, both great for relax, doing home office work thru a Wi-Fi network or picking a book for a quiet reading. Feeling like creating an atmosphere? Great. Use the Samsung SmartTV set with an Apple TV as an accessory. Do you play guitar either acoustic or electric? Take them and explore your creativity.
Interakcija s gostima
If I am available, you won't need someone else to guide you in the city. I will give you advice and if you feel like it maybe I will hang out with you. Anyways I will be able reachable by phone or e-mail all the time. You will also find here directions for how to get to places nearby.
I have a bike you can take for rides in the neighbourhood, going to the México City's Historic Center or wherever you want.
On Tuesdays you must take in consideration there is a farmers market on the street right in front of the building since early in the morning. This can be folkloric and useful or noisy and annoying. It depends on you.
Everything is so relax. You are going to have your own keys. Just pay attention to the following rules:
1. You are not aloud to bring friends or any stranger to the house unless we agree on bringing someone on special ocassions.
2. I don't mind if you come back home late, but please don't make any loud sound after 11:00 PM except if we agree to invite people to have dinner or for a party.
3. You need to be sure to lock the door of the apartment when you go in and out. Also wait to hear the click of the lock to make sure the door get closed.
4. If asked, please say your a friend paying me a visit and nothing more.
5. I have a closed doors policy so please make sure you keep all the doors like that either you are in or out. As your the door of your room is going to be closed, please open the windows one in a while to air the room.
6. There is a carpet on the bathroom that you need to remove and put it above the shower doors when you are using shoes inside in order to avoid it to get dirty. The whole idea is use it only when you take a shower and step on it with your wet feet.
7. Sharing the kitchen does not mean I am sharing food or beverages unless I am asked and accepting the request.
One of my passions is to travel anytime I can to discover new experiences and ways of life. Particularly I love to get into trendy places with live music and great food. I work as a PR person and I like to be in touch every day about what is happening on the world.