• Parked NICE RV WITH FULL KITCHEN/BATH/BEDROOM IN THE HEART OF SXSW ACTION. . .. . .. . .. . ...Corner of East 12th & Poquito St.
• Parked in front yard of house with security cameras and huge yard. Not on street. Safe. Picnic table in front, chairs. Also a room inside house would be willing to rent as well for a larger group that wanted more space, only if needed.
• RV 31 feet long, essentially a mini apartment/suite w kitchen bathroom couch TV, refrig, EVERYTHING needed.
• Walk everywhere (almost every venue will be 1/2 mile to 1.75 miles away), or take a dirt cheap cab or bus or bike it. Map in the image section below gives you an idea of this super prime location at 12th and Poquito. It is east of I35 so it's an eccentric hood (you do have some soso houses next to nice ones in this area), but so much SXSW stuff happens on the east side now. 6 blocks south and you are on the famous East 6th street. Very safe.
• Sleeps 6, but we would prefer 4 max. Small pet OK. Full bedroom in back, couch and table become beds as well. Diagram of layout is below.
• Fully heated and cooled. Water and electric will be plugged in to house, so you can't "run out" of anything water/power wise(URL HIDDEN) We will provide all you need, linens for all beds and fully stocked kitchen with real dishes and pans and plenty of paper goods (plates, utensils, so on). I will even stock the refridge with food and beer/wine ahead of time for direct cost of what you want me to buy for you, plus 35% for doing it (so $100 grocery bill costs you $135).
• Would consider bike rentals as an add-on if desired ($90-$175 total for entire stay). With a few bikes you could be almost anywhere in 2-8 min for SXSW shows.
• Free wifi.
• No smoking inside. RV smoke free and always has been (no smell). Smoking on picnik table outside is just fine.
• This is not a ragged out rental unit, it is our baby and this is 1st attempt to rent it in actuality. We will be picky about who we rent to.
Call or email and we will go from there.
At this point the available dates are any and all for in and around SXSW as we just posted this late (last min idea)....hopefully will help someone with a last min. need. Wide open.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) cell
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
A bit about me: I have been in Austin since 1995, came to college here, never left. Got married at 23, kids in my 30’s (they are 4 years old and 7). Self employed since I was 23, CRM consulting and training.
I am 38 years old these days (and I am not sure how that happened, but I love it).