Come and enjoy a pleasant experience of Tokyo in my cozy and new flat!
3 minutes walk from Senzoku Station which is just 4 stations to Meguro. Easy access to Meguro, Shibuya and Shinjuku. Very convenient and cozy place in a quiet and chic area of Tokyo. The flat is at 2nd floor of condominium in a new building with the latest anti-seismic security.
There is a Nespresso machine with capsules, tea and mineral water that you can drink. Help yourself!
Guideboook about Japan available.
You have access to the full appartment and it can host up to 3 people (one double bed and one Japanese-style bed futon).
Balcony, dinning and living space, kitchen apart.
Interakcija s gostima
Me or my friend will be available to answer your questions or give you support during your journey in Tokyo. Please don't hesitate to call if needed.
- plastic, glass and paper together
- other recyclable garbbage together
- non-recyclable garbbage appart
- No smoking inside as it will launch the smoke detector.
- Smoking is allowed in the balcony.
- Please respect neighborhood quietness and be discret as it is a really local area.
- Japanese house have thin walls so don't put music too loud at home.
- Take off your shoes before entering
- Lift your suitcase in the apartement and put in the dedicated space (don't roll the suitcase on the floor)
Je suis française mais j'habite au Japon et je suis souvent en voyages d'affaires en France. Plutôt que les chambres froides de l'hôtel, je préfère trouver un appartement cozy pour me sentir à l'aise lors de mes déplacements longue durée.
I am a French girl based in Japan and I am often traveling abroad for business. Instead of staying in a cold room of a business hotel, I'd rather stay in a cozy apartment for my long-term business trips.
I am really respectful of people belongings and for people themselves :-)