My roommate is an AirBnB SUPERHOST and will take care of you while I visit my family! Only TWO blocks from train & bus, 30 minutes to Manhattan & Downtown BK. Wifi, rooftop, reading nook, art/office supplies, cozy commons space, clean bath & kitchen.
I am offering my cozy room in a lively five bedroom apartment. My room is decorated with many reminders of home that keep me grounded in a big city like New York. My roommate is a bonafide AirBnB SUPERHOST and will be enthusiastically taking care of my guests while I am away visiting my family for the holidays. Everything else that follows is borrowed straight from her other listings -- Welcome and Enjoy!
We are a clean, cozy community of creative intellectuals and we welcome you into our home! This room is ideal as a cozy launchpad for an intense sightseeing journey – or a productive artistic retreat with easy access to NYC culture. We also have some creative tools available for writers, musicians, and visual artists. We affectionately call our top floor home "The Penthouse" as we have made our rooftop --with its exquisite views of Manhattan and Brooklyn-- into an extension of our home. Easy access to other great neighborhoods within 30 minutes.
You'll have access to:
- Your room in the east wing of the apartment
- Adjacent bathroom
- Kitchen and commons
- Rooftop and nook
- Basement washer/dryer
- Personal library
- Printer & office supplies
Interakcija s gostima
Primary hosts, Robynne and Jonsie, are always available by phone and text. Our household is full of artist and students with various fluctuating schedules, but ALL of us are friendly and eager to interact and help when available. When in the commons, we enjoy being social and having warm conversations. We will each gladly share our underground and local knowledge of NYC. We are also respectful of space for artists in residency mode -- and the exhausted traveler who prefers quiet and solitude.
If you have mobility or heart issues please consider that it's a walk up apartment.
- You are more than welcome to freely use the kitchen. Our daily dishwashing is included in the cleaning fee.
- Please wear shoes as little as possible inside the house. We can provide slippers if you need them!
- Let us know your light breakfast preferences so that we can have the kitchen properly stocked.
- Let us know if you need a towel and any basic toiletries.
- Smoking allowed on the rooftop.
- Please be mindful of turning off lights when you leave any room.
- Please no strong/excessive use of cologne and perfumes that lingers in the air.
I'm Rebecca, I study dance full time at Alvin Ailey, and I moved into a wonderful community in Brooklyn! When I am away to visit my family for holidays, I offer my cozy room and my AirBnB SUPERHOST roommate looks out for our guests.