Located in the heart of Coal Harbour, our private 2 bed/2 bath apartment is minutes away from Stanley Park, English Bay, other amazing Vancouver hot spots and amenities. Perfect for a family stay or couples travelling together.
Come stay at our two bedroom, two bathroom apartment that comfortably sleeps four. One bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and the second bedroom has a bathroom located across the hall. The apartment is on a high floor with water views and hardwood floors in a much desired area of Vancouver.
Coal Harbour is located on the edge of Downtown Vancouver, nestled between Stanley Park and Vancouver’s Financial and Business districts, is Vancouver’s most scenic and luxurious neighbourhood.
THIS is not a typical Airbnb. This loft is managed by your host and his professional host team of 3. We want to offer high caliber hosting services to guests, to increase the reliability and quality of your experience.
What you can expect after booking with us:
- Five-star, professional, highly detailed cleaning. We are fanatical about cleaning!
- Fresh clean linens and towels.
- Queen size beds in all rooms.
- Accuracy. What you see in the photos is what you get.
- Concierge service - we know the City inside and out and are always proud and keen to show off our beautiful city and share our favorite restaurants, bars, parks, hikes and cultural destinations.
- Seamless check-in and check-out.
- High speed WiFi on a secure, password protected network. We don't use "building wifi" - the router is located in the suite.
- 24 hour support - our team has an emergency phone that is always on.
- Invitations to secret, underground dinner parties, evening outings, and hikes that we organize for our guests.
- Access to a wide network of properties - if this listing isn't exactly what you're looking for or isn't available, just click "Contact Host" at the bottom and we'd be happy to help you find a fit for you.
- A welcome package with a guide to the suite and the neighborhood emailed to you straight after you book, and a printed copy in the suite. We also provide Lonely Planet guides to Vancouver.
- Clear directions about everything you need to know - if anything isn't crystal clear, we're always available to respond to your questions.
- Fully equipped kitchens - if you're keen on preparing a meal, you'll have all the cooking tools you'll need :)
-Access to a personal chef service, should you desire it. If you're staying for longer than a week, please ask about our special rates!
Three reasons why you may *not* want to stay with us:
1. You'd like to have one or two extra guests over during your stay. Our places are not suitable for gatherings of any sort. AirBNB is built on trust
2. You're not comfortable staying in an AirBNB / short-term rental because of the need to be discreet and low-key. AirBNB is controversial in the City and it's essential that all of our guests be on their "best behavior". Interacting with our neighbors or the concierge has the potential to shut down any vacation rental. If you've got any questions at all, we're always there for you :)
3. You're looking for a "cheap hotel". AirBNB is not a hotel service - we're offering a vacation rental. All of our apartments are expressions of who we are and we put great thought and care into crafting an experience that we hope you'll love. In return, we simply ask that you treat our offering with respect, not as a disposable commodity.
*** WHY HERE? ***
- Super Location ( walking distance to everything )
- Amazing Views of Coal Habour in Downtown Vancouver
- Affordable Price
- Quick bus/train ride into Vancouver International Airport
- Located 10 minutes away from Stanley Park, good eats, great shopping
Super comfortable suite located in a great location, walking distance to everything
@@@ FAQ: @@@
1) How far is your place to public transit?
Less than 5 minutes walking, the location is ranked 98/100 in walkscore site
2) How often can we reach you during our stay?
I will be in touch with you through phone, text, and email. And when you contact me I will respond in less than 15 minutes! (Guaranteed, unless it's in middle of the night ;)
3) How do we get the keys?
I will meet you whenever you get here to greet you, hand in the keys, and explain whatever you need to know about the building and unit.
4) How about the location?
Location is quiet, yet close to everything. A 5-minute walking to stores, shopping malls, parks and …Coal Harbor is considered as one of the best locations in downtown Vancouver.
5) Is there any wifi internet?
Yes. A high speed wifi.
6) What about parking?
We have one underground parking stall (already included for FREE ;) , just let me know if you wanna use it and I will send you the direction, stall number and … Additional parking in the building at $11 for 24 hours.
7) How is the view?
The view is very beautiful as expected from a sub penthouse floor unit!
8) Is your unit kids' friendly?
Yes, and I will provide extra sheets, and pillows if needed.
9) Do we have to bring towels, shampoo, tooth paste and …?
Not at all. All essentials are provided, just bring your suitcase and positive attitude.
You have access to all unit amenities:
- TV and Cable (are not in the pics)
- High speed Wifi internet
- Bath Towels, Shampoo, Soap and ...
- Hair Dryer
- In suite Laundry
- Washing Machine
- Iron and Iron Table
- Dishes , plates, cutlery, pot and pans and ...
- Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Olive oil and ...
- Microwave, Toaster, Coffee maker and ...
- Safe Underground Parking
- Dry Sauna
- Pool/Billiard table
I've traveled a lot so I understand how much communication with hosts is important for travelers. I will be in touch with you 24 hours through email , phone, text, Viber , (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) ( you name it ) during your stay ;)
In heart of the best location of Downtown Vancouver!
We are pretty close to everything:
- Cafe ..... In front of Building
- Grocery store ..... 2 min walking
- Beach and water front..... 2 min walking
- Bus stop ..... 2 min walking
- Shopping mall ..... 2 min walking
- Different restaurants ..... 2 min walking
- Stanley Park ..... 20 min walking
Guests have full use of the apartment. Kitchen, washer dryer, wifi. There's a television if you'd like to connect your laptop to it.
There is a full gym downstairs with a dry sauna, and an activities room with a pool table.
Interakcija s gostima
We *love* hosting and will be most happy to provide you with recommendations on what to do, see, experience, buy, drink and eat in Vancouver :)
I'm available by text and am always happy to assist my guests with anything they need.
Should you need access to the unit prior to 3pm or need to stay later than 12pm, please contact us. We may be able to accomodate you.
* Treat the place exactly as how you would want a guest treat your own home...take your shoes off and no smoking indoors.
Respect the Neighbors with keeping the noise as down as possible ;)