Peace and quiet in the very busy community of Baclaran, Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines, near the Shrine of Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Baclaran Bargain Centers, Ninoy Aquino Intern'l airport and world-class casinos (City of Dreams, Solaire).
Our accommodations are very basic and Spartan. We do not have such stuff as heaters and hair dryers. We provide a few toiletries and towels to make you feel adequately comfortable, but please do not expect to be pampered!
Interakcija s gostima
As much as possible, we try to establish a personal relationship with guests, especially for those who stay long, so that they may truly feel our life and culture. We go out of our way to advise and sometimes accompany our guests to places they want to visit and to local food diners. We even hold jamming sessions with guests who play musical instruments!
We are totally honored whenever guests would feel like family by the end of their stay.
- Turn off all appliances and airconditioners when leaving the unit.
- Do not throw rubbish and other stuff into the toilet.
All Philippine laws, both local and national, are applicable.
- The guest is solely liable for any illegal activity, whether done intentionally or not, within and around the unit's premises.
- Linen, towels and toiletries are covered by the cleaning fee. Replenishing them would require another cleaning fee payment.
- The list of house rules furnished the guest upon check-in should be signed and strictly followed.
- The owner or his representative reserves the right to remove any guest due to any unreasonable or disturbing behavior as ascertained by the former.
Ovaj domaćin ima 10 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Musician (bass guitarist / violinist) and property manager. Movie buff, bookworm and self-styled gourmand. Loves travelling and learning different cultures.