A modern and cosy studio loft in a completely renovated historic building in Prague's old town. Coupled with a great welcome and recommendations by a super-host.
• Arrival is in the afternoon from 3 pm, departure until 11 am. Please ask if you want to arrive/depart at different times - I am not strict but it may need planning. In case you arrive after 9 pm to the airport I expect you to take a taxi to make it more dependable.
• Respect rest/silent times between 10pm and 6am Sun-Thur, 11am to 8am Fri-Sat
• Please wash your dishes or use the dish washer.
• I provide make-up remover, please don't use the towels for make-up
• Absolutely no smoking inside.
• On arrival I'll ask for a valid document (passport/id) and full address which is part of the requirements of the tourist office (we pay tourist tax).
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. Please ask in advance if your kids are very young and I may offer you a discount.
• I reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than indicated in your booking
Ovaj domaćin ima 560 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Your holidays are also precious to me, as I know that this is the short time of the year you have been working for and expect things to be great.
You'll be booking with an AirBnB Superhost, this is a strong indicator that the best will be done for your stay here.
The part I enjoy the most in hosting is giving my guests a real welcome that will make you feel a little more like you actually know the city.
In practice that means that on your arrival you'll get a cool map and plenty of recommendations, as well as that I'll attempt to answer all of your questions about the city - there is no clock running :)
Besides this you can count on:
* prompt communication
* easy arrival with very well done instructions
* super clean apartments
* new furniture and proper beddings to enjoy your holidays
* a direct contact for me and help any time you need it
If I am not in the city when you arrive, you'll either be in contact with my boyfriend Paul or our friend Tereza. We all share the same values about hosting: to make your time in Prague as great as possible and unforgettable.
Based on the positive feedback and reviews of our AirBnB guests, we have been gradually improving our offer since 2011. Nowadays we have a guestroom in our flatshare that we rent out regularly, as well as a couple of entire apartments in the very centre of Prague run by Paul. (You can find all of our listings in my wishlist below.)
Hosting is a hobby for me but I take it very seriously. My goal is to provide much more than accommodation to my guests, as I know from my own travelling experiences how great a difference it means to have personal contact with your host. Our reviews tell a good story of how we succeed. :)
My philosophy is to only do things that I enjoy doing, so that I can devote more time and energy to what is really important to me.
In my professional life I work in the non-profit sector as a project coordinator. I am interested in education, human rights activism, arts, languages, and people in general.