**ADDITIONAL NIGHTS = SAVINGS!! EMAIL THE OWNER FOR 3,4,5,6,7 NIGHT PRICING**
Per night price includes cleaning
Enjoy all Steamboat Springs has to offer from this premier Downtown location. Walk to many great restaurants, shopping and activities.
1. Check-In Time: 3:00pm. Check-Out Time: 10:00am.
2. Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed in the condo or building. There is a smoking area outside located near the alley by the covered garage.
3. Maximum number of guests is 4.
4. Subletting the condo is strictly prohibited.
5. Damage to property Missing items or excessively soiled linens, dishes or interior of condo will be charged to the guest.
6. Homeowner responsibility Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others who they invite on the premises.
7. Property and furnishing Guests are to keep all property and furnishings in good order/condition.
8. Appliance Use Appliances are to be used for their intended purposes only.
9. No Pets No pets of any kind are allowed in the condo or building. This is an HOA rule for guests, you may see pets as owners are allowed pets.
10. Keys There is a $50.00 lost key charge. These particular keys require a locksmith to make them.
11. Garage Remote Control A replacement fee will be charged to Guest if remote is found missing.
12. Check Out Procedure Check out time is 10:00am. Load and start dishwasher (if there are dirty dishes). If there are less than 5 dishes no need to wash them housekeeping will hand wash them. If sofa sleeper is used please remove the sheets and leave on the floor for housekeeping. Please take out the trash. The dumpster is located in the alley and the lock code is 0517. Leave garage remote and keys (2) on the counter.
13. Quiet time is 10:00pm – 7:00am. This is an HOA rule and our guests must abide by these rules.
14. Cancellation Fee To cover costs associated with cancellations we have a $50.00 cancellation fee.
One of our favorite places is Steamboat. It only seemed fitting to purchase a vacation rental in "The Boat". When we are in Steamboat we enjoy hiking, biking, snow-shoeing, long drives exploring the surrounding area and of course eating and drinking at the many restaurants and bars.