Mid-Century inspired apartment within walking distance of the Jordaan area, the canals and the city centre. Featured in ApartmentTherapy website!
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- The apartment is NOT suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Please keep the noise down, especially in the staircase. We kindly ask you to respect our neighbours.
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges.
- No music after 22:00. No house parties.
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine of €100.
- No additional guests are allowed without approval.
- We care about the environment. Most of the appliances are A++ in energy consumption, but we still need your cooperation: please make sure to turn off the lights and heating when you are not in the apartment
- The bicycle in the living room is for decoration only and cannot be used. The penalty for taking it outside is €100
- Check in time: after 3.00 PM. Check out time: before 11.00 AM.
- Late check in: After 11:00PM, we will have to charge €20 extra
- Write the word 'Flamingo' in your reservation request so we have certainty that we all agree on these rules :)
- Lost key: €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts
- Please don't leave trash outside the bin, dispose it in the container outside on the street.
Born and raised in Argentina, moved to Amsterdam a few years ago. I quickly fell in love with this place - six years of unconditional love, my longest relationship to date. I've lived in more than 6 different districts in Amsterdam until I found my favourite one, Westerpark.
I've put a lot of time and dedication in furnishing and decorating my house. My space is unique to myself and I enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility after the hectic days of the city life.
I am looking forward to welcome guests from all different places that enjoy travelling as a local. I don't do tours or attractions, I'm the coffee & people watching type of guy.