Thank you for visiting our “Adventure Hostel” listing !
A chic design hostel close to BTS/near Chatuchak/Free Wifi/Superb Rooftop!
Special of the month: start only $10 !
We are waiting for you to be our guest :)
About our Adventure Hostel (See pictures)
We are proudly to present the Adventure Hostel for BANGKOK visitors or travelers who prefer accessing to BTS immediately and staying nearby one of the must-see destination in Bangkok like “Chatuchak market”(just 5 mins by walking), but relaxing in the superb facilities on the rooftop bar. This hostel is the right answer because it’s very good atmosphere but so close to BTS Saphan Khwai station (only 1 step walking from exit 1 of Saphan Khwai Station to the hostel). Moreover, the hostel is located on the Main Street. The street food, coffee shops, convenience stores(7-11, Lotus, Big C), Thai massage shops, post office, night markets, hospital are within the walking distance. Our guest surely experience to how bangkokians live their live in one of the most vibrant city in asia.
The Adventure Hostel is in Aree/Chatuchak area that knows as one of the most appealing address of Bangkok. It’s a major transportation hub because of Chatuchak’s BTS Skytrain and MRT underground. So, it’s commuting conveniently to major Bangkok's famous areas of Siam Square, Sukhumvit , Silom, Sathon, Thong Lo and connecting to Airport Link, Bus, Taxi meter and Expressway. Moreover, Chatuchak serves as a gateway from Bangkok to the north and northeast of Thailand by Mochit bus station. Also, this hostel is nearby the Chatuchak Market, called J.J. Market by those on familiar term. It features over 10,000 shops and more than that many people deem it Thailand’s largest market.
About our stylish room (See pictures)
We are willing to offer stylish, clean, safe, and nice environmental totally 3 room types as valuable choices.
1. Mixed Dorm 4 called “Taxi”
2.Female Dorm 6 called "Tuk Tuk"
3.Mixed Dorm 8/1 called “Bus”
4.Mixed Dorm 8/2 called "Song Taew"
5.Mixed Dorm 10 called “BTS”
In this room, it's Dorm 10 or "BTS". We provide an air conditioner/free Wifi/3.5 ft size bed with soft bed lined plus extra pillows and blankets/a reading light/towels/ a secured access key card at the front door and room/Map Guide. Furthermore, we also provide a good natural light & ventilation with a close-up view to the city in every room.
In shared bathrooms, it’s including a hot shower, amenities.
About our superb facilities (See pictures)
You can enjoy our superb facilities on the roof top. It’s including relaxed living area, lively meeting area, and greenery outdoor area.
In living area, it’s including a bean bag which you can relaxed yourself here, a computer with hi-speed internet for serving the information for your great trip, a table set for breakfast.
In meeting area, it’s including a 47” LED TV with various entertainment channels, a long table for sharing the experience together, a bar for some additional drinks and snacks, and also including a refrigerator, a microwave, bowls, cups and glasses.
In outdoor area, we provide the long table sets on the rooftop surrounding by green environment and panorama city view.
Interakcija s gostima
How to come to our hostel (See User Guide or Map)
From Suvarnabhumi airport, there are 2 easy ways:
- By Taxi Meter Service : it’s from the airport to my apartment directly. It’s around 1-2 hours upon the traffic.
- By Public transport (Air port Rail Link+BTS) : You can take Airport Rail Link firstly from the airport to Phaya Thai station, 7th station. Then you can walk thru the interchange bridge to BTS Phaya Thai station(N2 station). From this station, it is next to 5th station to Saphan Khwal Station(N7 station). Our hostel is exit 1 at this station. It takes only 1 hour. (See the map tap above for more understanding)
From Don Muang Airport, there is 1 easy way:
- By Taxi Meter Service : it’s from the airport to our hostel directly. It’s around 30-45 mins upon the traffic.
We will provide you the detail direction in the reservation confirmation
How to go anywhere in the city (Bangkok Mass transit)
- BTS Sky train : Saphan Khwal Station
- MRT Subway : Kamphang Phet Station
- Motorbike : 24 hours services
- Taxi : 24 hours services
- Bus Station : In front of the building.
- private car, airport pickup upon request
Should you have any inquiries or require any further information, please feel free to contact us.
Welcome to Thailand! Hope to see you all soon.
ADVENTURE HOSTEL BANGKOK
Bangkok Street Life Hostel
• 1 step away from Bangkok sky train (BTS-Sapan Kwai station)
• 5 minute-walk to Chatuchak, the world largest outdoor market.
• 5 minute-walk to Bangkok best fruit market (Or-Tor-Kor)
• 3 km. to Bangkok Main Bus terminal (Mo-chit)
• 15 km. to Don Muang (DMK) airport
• 30 km. to Suwannabhumi airport (connected with airport-rail-link)
• 300 m. to mega-super market (big c)
• 200 m. to paolo hospital (your backup plan)
• 500 m. to the best rate money exchange shops
• Tons of streetfood right in front of us
ADVENTURE HOSTEL situates in Bangkok Traditional Shophouse. We are just opened in year 2016. Our hostel is selected as a design hostel published in the most influential design website;
Living comfortably in a Thai Traditional interior design, Adventure Hostel is fully equipped with modern facilities;
• All spacious & air-conditioned dormitory w/ natural light
• Electronic security key card for coming in&out of the hostel and the individual dorm
• All bed comes with personal reading light / universal socket / locker.
• Free Hi speed fiber optic Wifi
• Free all-day-breakfast
• Kitchen with fridge, microwave, hot water
• a movie room with tons of dvds
Clean bathroom with hot-water-shower is provided with free shower gel and towel.
At our rooftop lush terrace, A movie room & kitchen bar is provided You can always enjoy your meal, drink, music or getting high with yr fellow travellers here :)