Sunny bedroom, 1 bath apartment on Broadway. Recently renovated apartment, completely furnished and has all new appliances, including washer/dryer. Walking distance to 1 train. The neighborhood is close to nice cafes and bars and the Hudson river!
The apartment is a 2 bedroom apt. but each room has its own living room (with couch and a work space)
all the apartment can be accessed by guests but with respect to my (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) space (his room and living room)
Interakcija s gostima
I usually list my place when I am traveling but I will always be reachable by phone or through my flatmate
Both my flatmate and I are very clean and respectful!
1. I expect for the house (room, kitchen and bathroom) to remain clean.
2. The kitchen needs to be cleaned after each use. Wash and Dry the dishes and put them back in the cupboards.
3. Please do not eat and spill anything on the bed or the couches.
4. I do not offer bath towels (only small face and hand towels)
5. Both locks on the main door need to be always locked. make sure you shut and lock the door on your way out.
6. Since it is an NYC apartment, any loud noise will disturb the neighbors.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Smoking inside the house is not allowed. We either step out to the fire escape or smoke downstairs on the stoop.
9. You must change the bedsheets for the following guests.
10. Please do not be loud up the stairs on you way to the apartment.
i am a female Armenian Lebanese landscape architect and urban designer living in New York. I am currently having my masters at Parsons The new School for Design. i have always wanted to live in New York and experience its charming neighborhoods! specially that we grow fund of them while watching all american sitcoms :) i am a very much of a "go with the flow" person and not intrusive at all! While I occasionally travel for my studies, I would like to rent out my room in a beautiful apartment in West Harlem 20 minutes away from Times Square by train!