The Vernon On Greene is centrally located and has lots of charm and character. The property sits in the gentrifying neighborhood of Bedford Stuyvesant (Bed Stuy) and is within short distance to many restaurants, lounges, bars, and basic amenities.
1. No Smoking inside, but smoking is permitted in front yard. Also, seating out front may be used to smoke on the front steps and/or front porch. If after you checkout the apartment is found to have been smoked in there will be a $250.00 cleaning fee that will therefore forfeit your security deposit. Remember smoke gets into the furniture, bedding, walls, and draperies and it is a hard smell to get rid of and will be deducted from your deposit.
3. Only toilet paper can be used and placed in the bathroom . Place all other items in the garbage can (feminine hygiene products, sanitary napkins, paper towels, etc). If this is not followed and damage is done to the pipes you will forfeit your security deposit.
2. DO NOT Use towels to remove make up, to dye your hair or for floor or surface clean up. Paper towels have been provided for this. Additionally, there are dry and wet mop (Swiffer) cloths in the hall closet to use for spills and cleaning the floor should you need it. If this is found out, a fee of $50.00 will be deducted from your security deposit.
4. Any damage done to any property or items missing, will be your responsibility and deducted from your deposit.
5. You may use the front yard to sit out and enjoy, please place all cigarette butts and trash in the receptacle outside.
6. If anything is not to your satisfaction in the apartment please bring it to Jason's attention immediately via airbnb message, email, text, or note to Jason the host, so we may attempt to remedy it during your stay and not after you've departed. We take great pride in providing our guests with a unique, safe and comfortable stay so please do not hesitate to contact Jason with any questions, concerns, suggestions or feedback.
I am a native New Yorker and I absolutely love my city. Now residing in Bed Stuy Brooklyn New York for the past few years and it's been nothing short of amazing. I have lived in NYC my entire life. I have a passion for international travel and have been all over the world a few times. I love meeting new people and learning about new cultures. Can't wait to meet you in Brooklyn the epicenter of the universe in my opinion! :)