Located literally over the road from the gorgeous Blairgowrie front beach and an easy walk to the village
FAMILIES AND MATURE GROUPS ONLY. STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES OR GROUPS UNDER 25 YEARS
This is a stunning family beach house uniquely designed to depict three contiguous beach boxes wedged into the side of an elevated sand dune.
Positioned on the shortest point of the Mornington Peninsula between front and back beaches, the PERFECT Blairgowrie Beach House is a meagre one hundred metres walk to the front beach and a leisurely stroll to the popular Blairgowrie shopping village (5 mins). With restaurants, shops and amenities so close, the morning stroll for coffee and newspaper is a delightful outing for the entire family.
The home has been carefully designed and styled to reflect the very best in beachside living. At the very front of the home, there is a well-proportioned master bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite providing privacy from the rest of the guests. The second guest bedroom with queen sized bed is overlooking the tranquillity of the front garden and is flanked by the childrens bedroom that has six handmade bunk beds (three doubles). Each bunk bed has its own light for reading and has been styled to depict the inside of a ship. There is another recreation room with a pull out double sofa bed and a large flat screen television should it be needed.
This room leads out into the main living space which is heralded by a twenty metre vaulted ceiling allowing the flow of sea breezes in and out of the home. The many shug windows allows extensive light into the home. The kitchen is an open space design overlooking the extensive decking and adorns white granite benchtops with Ilvie gas oven and cooktop to create a culinary storm.
The massive Tasmanian timber dining table and chairs ensures everyone can join in for the family game of monopoly or snakes and ladders as the sun sets. There is a separate childrens retreat which offers television and more interactive games for hours of fun and the downstairs garage offers a mid-sized slate billiard table for the more competitive in the family.
When not at the beach, this distinctive beach home has extensive outside entertainment decks with al fresco dining, a weber BBQ area along with the built-in plunge pool to lay beside and enjoy. The garage has many beach and water based utilities so the entire family can enjoy the sun and sand.
Each of the 4 bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in wardrobes and there is a generous laundry with washing machine, dryer and the major bathroom has shower and bathtub with separate toilet.
If golfing is your desire, take advantage of the many courses littering the peninsula from Cape Schanck to Portsea. And should he disappear, Sorrento is a ten minute drive and is the main shopping hub of the Mornington Peninsula. Wineries, cinemas, restaurants, supermarket and hotels all round off the making of a wonderful visit for the entire family to the Mornington Peninsula.
The property is fully fenced with automatic gates. No pets allowed.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 10 (max 12 people - if sofa bed used )
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (main with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 6 x Single Bunk Bed (Double Sets)
Bed 4 - (used as 2nd lounge)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (including bath)
- Vaulted ceiling open floor living space
- Entertaining deck with swimming pool & Weber BBQ area
- Inground swimming pool - no heating
- 2 Living areas - Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- Open gas fireplace and heating
- 4 TV's / DVD player
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
- Fully fenced property
- 100m walk to beach
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head (or you can BYO)
- No pets please
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
- Extensive decking and outdoor dining
- Outdoor furniture and giant umbrella
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Built-in Dishwasher
- Commercial grade beer fridge installed
- Midsized slate billiard table
- Full sized Fusbal Soccer Table
- Cricket, basketball, soccer balls
- Beach amenities including chairs, sand buckets, etc
- Boogie boards for the back beach
- Parking for 3 cars
- Rear rock garden with Yukkas
Your Obligations as a Tenant
1. The person who has made the booking, is the person that will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests and for the condition of the Property, its contents and surroundings.
2. You are granted a limited permission to occupy the Property for holiday purposes only. This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the residential tenancy legislation.
3. Your occupancy is granted for the period stated in your booking (additional free nights must be agreed to in writing) .
4. The number of persons staying at the Property (Guests) must not at any time exceed numbers booked, or the advertised maximum number of persons for the Property unless we have first agreed with you otherwise in writing. You must not allow persons other than Guests at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing. In the case that the maximum number of persons is exceeded, your occupancy may be immediately terminated and/or additional rental fees charged will be requested to be deducted from your security bond with AIR BNB.
5. You, the tenant, will be responsible for all damages, breakages and losses occurring to the Property during the term of your occupancy. Any associated costs, expenses or damages arising to us or the Property owner as a result of any such damage, breakage or loss will be requested to be deducted from your security bond with AIR BNB.
6. All Guests must comply with the House Rules, respect the residential amenity and security of the Property and neighbours, and refrain from anti-social behaviour.
7. You must comply with any reasonable instructions given by us or the Property’s security services during the course of your stay.
8. You must notify us of any disputes or complaints as soon as is practicable.
9. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions (including the House Rules) may result in termination of your permission to occupy the Property and eviction and/or charges will be requested to be deducted from your security bond with AIR BNB
The House Rules
1. Guests must comply with the Booking Terms and Conditions including these House Rules and any other reasonable instructions from us. Full terms and conditions can be found on the coast and Country website, and will be sent to you when your booking is confirmed.
2. You must notify us of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
3. Please advise us if any changes are required to televisions and/or pool and spa settings and we will endeavour to arrange for these with the Property owner. Please do not make any changes yourself as this may damage the equipment (which may incur a cost to you).
Noise and Residential Amenity
4. Guests must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10 pm and 8 am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
5. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from your security bond.
6. Guests must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
7. Guests are not permitted to host visitors (persons other than Guests) at the Property without our prior written consent.
Gatherings or Functions
8. The Property must not be used for the hosting of any parties, celebrations gatherings or functions of any sort.
9. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
10. Specific parking arrangements for the Property (if any) will be set out in your check in information and must be complied with.
11. No tents or caravans are allowed on or around the Property.
Garbage and Recycling
12. All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided (but bins must not be overflowing). Rubbish must not be left in public or common areas and will not be collected from the roadside if not inside the bin.
13. Bins must be put out the night before the local collection AND upon your departure.
Garbage is collected early Monday in Portsea, Sorrento, Blairgowrie and Rye.
14. Recycling bins are collected every 2nd Monday . We ask that during summer, weekends and peak periods, you only ½ fill the recycling bin, leaving the other half for the next tenant on this fortnightly collection service.
15. Please remove any excess garbage and recycling from the Property upon departure.
16. Bins left overflowing and any excess garbage or recycling left behind will incur a removal charge of $35.00 + G.S.T. per bag/box
17. Whenever you are absent from the property, please close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
18. Please close gates upon departure.
Swimming Pool/Spa (if applicable)
19. Please maintain water levels (to halfway up the skimmer box) by filling the pool with the hose provided.
Low water levels whether caused by evaporation or otherwise can cause damage which may result in a charge to you
20. The swimming pool/spa must not be used between the hours of 10:00 pm and 7:00 am as it can create offensive noise for neighbouring properties.
21. No glassware is permitted in the pool or Spa.
22. Spa must be turned off when you depart, unless instructed otherwise.
23. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Property or the grounds of the property. Your security bond will be requested to be forfeited with AIR BNB if there is evidence of smoking inside the Property or in the grounds of the property, in order to fumigate and clean the Property.
24. Pets are NOT allowed at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing and you have paid the $70 pet fee. Your security bond will be requested to be forfeited with AIR BNB if pets are brought to the Property without prior permission.
25. Pet CONDITIONS:
If the property has accepted your request for a Pet to stay, it is based on the following conditions and payment of the $70 pet fee.
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or dry-cleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand.
25. The BBQ should be left clean upon your departure. If not a $50 plus GST fee will be charged to you or will be requested to be deducted from your security bond with AIR BNB
26. If the BBQ gas bottle is empty during the course of your stay, please have refilled or swapped at the local hardware or petrol station and present us with the receipt and we will reimburse you directly via bank transfer.
27. Any market umbrellas provided with the Property should be left closed whilst not in use to avoid damage (which may lead to a requested deduction from your security bond with AIR BNB).
28. Most Properties have septic tanks so please DO NOT FLUSH DOWN ANY SANITARY PRODUCTS, DISPOSABLE NAPPIES, ETC. If the toilet and/or the septic becomes blocked and requires pumping, you may be charged. (via a requested deduction from your security bond with AIR BNB).
Damages and Breakages
29. You are provided with an after-hours number in your tenant arrival information. (Pre arrival letter)
30. You must report to us immediately upon your arrival (or as soon as you become aware of, but not upon departure) any of the following:-
1. any damage or breakages to the Property its fixtures, fittings or contents; and
2. any other unsatisfactory matter or incident at the Property;
Please call Guest services number – as advised in pre arrival lett(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
31. Please leave the Property clean and tidy, including wiping out the fridge and freezer, emptying the dishwasher and cleaning the oven and microwave to avoid excess cleaning being deducted from your security bond.
32. Please lock all windows and doors, draw blinds and turn off all heating air-condition appliances etc. Failure to do so may result in costs being deducted from your security bond.
33. Keys must be returned to the key lock. Late departure or non-return of keys may give rise to a $50.00 charge which will be deducted from your security bond. Should keys be lost and locks required to be changed, costs will be charged to you.
33. In the event of an emergency, please contact Coast and Country Getaways – guest services number supplied on pre arrival lett(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
34. A breach of these House Rules is a breach of the terms and conditions of occupancy.
35. We, and the Owner, reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict you and all Guests and anyone else refusing to follow these House Rules or causing a nuisance.
Ovaj domaćin ima 399 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije