Enjoy the charming & romantic life aboard our 44ft classic sailboat anchored in Bainbridge Island's scenic Eagle Harbor. Light breakfast included.
THIS BOOKING REQUIRES AT LEAST A 2-HOUR SAIL AT ADDITIONAL COST. See more details & pricing below.
In summer months we check you in at 5pm, go for our 2 hour sail, & then bring you ashore so you can go out to dinner - if you'd like, while we ready the boat at anchor. We can then ferry you back out to the boat for the night when you're ready.
**Each guest will be required to sign a liability waiver before coming aboard.
1. We'd like to remind you that you'll be staying on a boat. While this is an unbeatable experience, safety is our number one concern. Please exercise caution when getting on and off the boat and while moving around on deck.
Personal flotation devices (PFDs) will be provided and we recommend you wear them while moving around on deck, in the dinghy or on any docks.
2. Stumbling intoxication is strictly prohibited. If you are one to use any substance to the point of not being sure of your footing, a stay aboard a boat - or near any body of water - can be extremely dangerous, even life-threatening, and is not the best option for you.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited on board the vessel or on any docks. The combination of wood, finish materials and fuel makes smoking around boats extremely hazardous.
4. All navigation and communication instruments, breaker panels, engine, generator, sails, and any gear pertaining to sailing the vessel are to be left untouched. If you have questions about how things work, we'd be delighted to tell you about them, but please don't explore things on your own. Such tampering could cause very expensive and complex damage.
5. While we are animal lovers in general, no pets are allowed on board.
In addition, please respect the peace and quiet of the harbor. Voices and noises travel quite far on water, and this is a close community, with many boaters living aboard at anchor or in nearby marinas. Thank you for your respect and kindness.
Ovaj domaćin ima 174 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Ben is a performing and recording musician by profession, as well as a sailing charter captain. Deb is a graphic designer and marketing coordinator. Along with their two young children, they love to travel and have used Airbnb all over the globe.
And as much as they love to travel, they also love their home, right here in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. And when they're not land-lubbing, they take to the Salish Sea aboard their sailboat!