We are thrilled to welcome you to our apartment in Washington, DC. We love hosting people from all over the world. You will be close to everything you want to see in the city and you will have your own private room, bathroom, and full kitchen access.
We have a large two-bedroom, duplex apartment in a townhouse where you will have your own spacious private bedroom and bathroom. The room has a queen bed, a comfortable futon that can easily unfold into a second queen bed, TV with online streaming (Netflix, Hulu plus and more!), and plenty of closet space. You will also have your own bathroom with a jacuzzi bath tub. It is spacious and comfortable and a great place to relax after a long day of sightseeing/street-wandering/conference-attending/hanging out with friends.
You will be sharing the rest of the apartment with us and our cat, Bagheera. She is very sweet, friendly, playful and enjoys showing off. Even dog people think she’s the best (Vicki is more of a dog person and Bagheera is just about the sweetest cat ever).
- All bedding provided (bed sheets, comforter, pillows, extra blankets)
- Private bathroom with jacuzzi tub (towels, shampoo, hair dryer, and more)
- Plenty of closet space
- Internet TV with Netflix, Hulu Plus + other streaming features in your room
- High-speed, wireless internet that can be used throughout the apartment
- Full use of kitchen: gas-stove and oven, microwave, blender, juicer, toaster-oven, pots, pans and a large selection of spices
- Full use of dining room: please eat at the kitchen table and not in your room to help us keep the apartment clean
- Washer/dryer next to your room where you can do laundry
- Parking on the street
- Separate key
- Rechargeable Metro cards
- Maps, brochures and other resources about the city
- Need something else to make you feel comfortable and at home? Just ask!
Interakcija s gostima
Vicki was born and raised in the area. Zarko has been living in the DC area for 9 years now. We love having guests, and we are happy to serve as a resource for things to do and places to visit.
Check out our profile to get to know us better. We are laid back and have had wonderful conversations with guests from all over the world. We love learning about new people and places, but we’re happy to let you do your own thing too.
We have been hosting for years and have had a wonderful experience with all of our guests. We have a few requests that we consider common sense:
- Keep the room and the apartment clean: please don't keep food in your room. The kitchen and dining rooms are yours to store and prepare food, and also to eat it there.
- Be respectful to us and our neighbors; please don't be loud (no parties, loud noise, music, slamming doors, etc.)
- Please don't bring unannounced guests to our house.
- Respect our cat, Bagheera
- No smoking on the premises (including right outside the house) - you can smoke on the street
- If you run into any kind of issues, please contact us right away
Ovaj domaćin ima 143 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello! We are Vicki and Zarko and we are excited to share our love of DC with you.
First, a bit about us….Zarko is from Bulgaria, and has been living in the US since 2001 and in Washington, DC since 2006. Vicki is half-Spanish, half-American and is one of those rare individuals who actually grew up in the DC area. We love connecting with people from around the world and we enjoy art, music, literature, food, all things international. You can find us doing all sorts of things -- if the weather is nice, we like riding our bikes around different spots of the city, Zarko is a film buff, and Vicki is on a quest to try all the popcorn in DC to determine which is best.
For us, hosting with Airbnb is part of our lifestyle. We see it as a way to broaden our horizons, meet interesting people, and learn about new places and cultures, without leaving home. We use Airbnb as travelers as well and have had wonderful experiences getting to know different places around the world through other gracious hosts. We strive to provide our guests with this same experience!
Zarko has been hosting on Airbnb for years now - check out the reviews for past apartments. We recently moved to a new place - a gorgeous, historic townhouse apartment in Bloomingdale and look forward to hosting you.