Welcome to our family home located in the heart of the beautiful Jordaan area. Just around the corner of the NoorderMarkt and just footsteps away from the Anne Frank House, the Westertoren and Dam square!
The master bedroom is spacious with a very comfortable king size bed. The second bedroom is perfect for children with a bunk bed, toys and acces to a small balcony. The living room is Cosy and the sofa turns in to a double bed. There is a modern fully equipped kitchen and large dining table.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
Hi! I'm Chris. I've lived in Amsterdam on and off for nearly 20 years, and I still have to stop and take photos of the houses reflected in the canals, the sunrise over Brouwersgracht or the lights along the Prinsengracht at dusk. It's an amazingly beautiful city.