Beautiful, quiet and sunny luxury 94 sqm 1-br penthouse apartment in the best location in Budapest, close to the Danube river, Parliament, Chain Bridge and the Basilica, right next to the best cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs in Budapest.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 3PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. Late check-in after 9pm has an extra charge of 15 euro. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
3. Please always lock the doors to the apartment, i.e. the street door & the apartment door.
4. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
5. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
6. Should you face any problem with the apartment during your stay, please inform us immediately.
7. At the check out please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
9. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
10. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
11. We do not accept reservations for stag/hen parties or for football supporters coming to European Championship matches.
Thank you for your understanding.
12. €50 charge for loss of keys
13. €150 charge for lost smart phone
Hi! I am a perpetual traveler who fell in love with Budapest and decided to make it my home base for most of the year. I grew up in Singapore, and have lived in the US, Japan, Colombia, Ghana and Hungary. I have a beautiful apartment that I love and I'm happy to be able to share it with the rest of the AirBnB community when I'm traveling. Note that my friends Allan and Daria manage the apartment for me when I'm not in Budapest. Hope you enjoy your stay!