Our Peaceful and Quiet Garden Apartment has its own Private entrance. (We live upstairs) We have no children or pets. The Garden Apartment is located in Chattanooga's North Side and only minutes to downtown! We are looking forward to meeting you and we’re delighted to be your hosts during your visit to the Scenic City! To see our other listings just click on our photo or select "Hosted by David and Joanna" and scroll to the bottom. Thanks!
This Peaceful and Private 1 BR Apartment is ideal for a short or long term stay. Features include:
-- Private garden level entrance
-- Bedroom with Queen Bed, Dresser and Walk-in Closet
-- On-demand Hot Water means NEVER waiting for Hot Water!
-- Fully equipped Kitchen with Coffee Maker, Toaster, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator with Ice Maker and Filtered Water, Vintage Paul Revere Cookware plus Utensils and Dinnerware
-- Non-Shared Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer plus Detergent and Dryer Sheets, all yours!
-- Bathroom with Full Shower includes Soap and Shampoo
-- Office Nook with Vintage Desk for a Laptop
-- Lightning Fast Internet with WiFi (100mbps)
-- ROKU HDTV with Digital Antenna loaded with NETFLIX, HULU, AMAZON etc. (Requires Account)
-- Off Street Parking Behind the House.
-- All Linens and Towels supplied!
You have your own private entry and the entire apartment is yours alone. You are welcome to enjoy our wooded and spacious property with a free standing gazebo with swing and lots of room to relax. Come sit and enjoy our covered porch and listen to beautiful bird songs!
Interakcija s gostima
We are home most of the time and available if needed. Please feel welcome to contact us.
The apartment is located in Chattanooga's North Side about 5 miles from downtown. Walmart Neighborhood Market and Gas Station is across the street from our neighborhood. Rafting, lake, hiking, hang gliding, caving, climbing, shopping, events, and sports are all nearby.
- We enjoy the serenity of our home and value its peaceful and quiet charm. We invite our guests to do the same.
- Per City of Chattanooga, Maximum Occupancy is 2.
- Please be mindful of Joanna's beautiful quilt work and our vintage furniture. We prefer that all food and drink be consumed in the kitchen or dining area. Thanks!
- No overnight guests without prior authorization.
- The apartment is smoke and vapor free.
- We do not allow pets.
- No parties please. Having dinner guests is fine.
- We retire early. Please respect quiet time between 9p.m. and 8:00a.m. We will do the same when we wake up early.
- Due to Joanna's asthma and David's allergies, please refrain from wearing strong fragrances or cologne. The cold air return located in the apartment will transport these fragrances up to the main floor of the house. Thank you!
Ovaj domaćin ima 92 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Joanna and I grew up in Pennsylvania but call Tennessee home since 1992. Married since 1991, we're still crazy about each other! We are both healthcare professionals and we love traveling, sharing a meal among friends, sailing, hiking and spending some quiet time with each other on our back porch.
Joanna is an accomplished fiber artist and makes beautiful quilts. She also hand dyes her own fabric in her studio. Her work has been displayed in local art galleries as well as the Folk Art Center of Southern Highland Craft Guild in Asheville, North Carolina. David enjoys reading, driving America's beautiful back roads and of coarse eating great food!
We really enjoy meeting new people and sharing what we know about Chattanooga! Our homes are quiet and spacious, our properties are open and airy. We are looking forward to meeting you and we’re delighted to be your hosts during your stay in the Scenic City!