3 spavaće sobe
O ovom smještaju
Ocean views from every room. 3 large master bedrooms with own baths, open space, 2 full large decks, palapa, wine fridge and the best views in PV. Our home is set up for 2-6.
Our fully furnished two-story penthouse with private dipping pool is located in the prestigious residential area of Amapas, just minutes walk to the famous Los Muertos Beach and Old Town. You will appreciate that all of the windows and patio doors are screened allowing for the cool ocean breezes to flow through. Our two-story penthouse has 3 very large bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and all with magnificent views in a secured complex with private secured parking. Taxi service is very inexpensive so a $5.00 ride gets you almost everywhere if you choose to not walk or drive.
Our penthouse has marble floors, open concept kitchen and living room, granite counter tops, top quality stainless steel appliances, luxurious linens and bedding, quality dishes and fittings, a kitchen that any chef would love, BBQ on the deck, upper Palapa offering a cool and relaxing retreat, lounges and deck furniture on every level and outside eating area, two end to end decks with spectacular views, private dipping pool on upper deck and all bedrooms have their own private en-suite baths plus an extra bath for dipping pool area.
We offer Satellite TV, FREE Wi-Fi internet, Flat Screen TVs with DVD players, so you can bring your favorite music or movies, a land line phone for local calls to make reservations or call a taxi, free long distance to anywhere in North America to call loved ones and tell them what a great time you are having. All of our rooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans. We offer top quality furnishings, luxurious bedding and the most memorable stay you will ever have.
We offer parking for one vehicle in our secured complex parking.
Our complex offers a large infinity pool with furnished sitting area if you wish to relax in the sun or shade. Of course you can always just hide away in your private dipping pool on your own deck with views that go on forever. Careful, you may just not want to leave.
Please note that our home is in an established and sought-after residential area where neighbors respect each other's privacy and space.
Guests have access to the shared large heated complex pool sharred with only 8 units and their own private heated dipping pool on the upper deck.
Interakcija s gostima
Our Managers are always available for questions by cell phone or in person if needed. We are always available in urgent emergencies but our Managers are right there to reply immediately.
We take great pride in our villa. We try to exceed your expectations. Pricing is seasonal so please contact owners for your exact dates. We have shown the charge per day to make it easier.
No loud music and parties after 10:00 pm. No unauthorized guests are allowed to stay in the condo.
We require photo ID as well as a signed rental agreement once booking is confirmed.
Please remember no smoking in our villa.
No pets unless prior approval from owners.
Please do not tamper with our pool equipment. Our pool person does all adjustments and maintenance if required.
Do not move furniture to different places in the condo.
If you loose your keys, there will be a cost to replace them and/or a cost to re-key the condo and building entrance doors.
Please do not sit on the couch with wet clothing. You will be responsible for the cost of stain removal or replacement.
Please read the Guest Book upon arrival . Here are some items to consider.
Monte Vista Condominium Supplemental Building Rules and Regulations
All Monte Vista Condominium homeowners, their tenants, guests, employees, and other persons on the premises must confirm to these Rules and Regulations at all times. Failure to do so may be met with appropriate action by the Administrator and/or the Board of Directors. Such actions for violations for these Rules and regulations can include warnings, restriction or suspension of privileges and/or monetary fines.
All Monte Vista Condominium homeowners are responsible and liable for the actions of their tenants, guests, employees, and other persons on the premises with their permission, as well as for any damage that they may cause to the common areas or to the private units of other owners. Monte Vista Condominium maintains its relationship exclusively with its homeowners and not with tenants, guests, or employees of homeowners.
Violations of Rules and Regulations are potentially subject to monetary fines. Depending upon the minor or severe nature of the initial violation, the Administrator may (1) Give verbal warning or reprimand; (2) Send the violator a letter of warning or reprimand; (3) impose a fine approved by the Board of Directors. In any case the administrator will give the violator reasonable notice and opportunity to rectify any violation. If the violation is not rectified within the designated time period, and the violation recurs habitually, the imposed one-time fine will convert to a daily fine to be imposed until the violation is rectified or stopped. Fines will be included in the owners quarterly statement and fines that become delinquent will be treated the same as the homeowners’ dues, in terms of further actions and/or penalty
Common area rules
1. The hallways, stairways, patios, garage, land or other common areas may not be used for exclusive private purposes. Selected common areas, such as the swimming pool terrace, may be reserved in advance for temporary private functions at the discretion of the Administrator and/or Board of Directors, as long as the tranquility of other homeowners is not substantially disturbed.
2. Articles (towels, rugs, bedding, clothes lines etc) may not be draped or hung on or over balcony or terrace railings or walls, where they may be visible on all four (4) sides of the building.
3. The use of common areas for skateboarding, bicycling, ball games, and other similar activities is prohibited.
4. Noise and music should be kept to a minimum at all times, and loud music created by, or caused to be created by, owners or other occupants in either private units or common areas, or in the nearby surrounding neighborhood, that substantially disturbs the tranquility and rest of other owners and occupants of Monte Vista Condominium, is prohibited.
5. Storage of trash, garbage, or personal property in the common areas is prohibited, except in areas specifically designated for these purposes by the Administrators, and no trash shall be left in the hallways overnight.
Swimming pools, gardens and common terraces
1. Persons using the swimming pool before 8 a.m. or after 10p.m. must do so quietly.
2. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied in or near the pool by an adult supervisor at all times. Infants without swimming diapers shall not be permitted in the pool.
3. Appropriate attire is required in the swimming pool at all times. Nudity in the pool or anywhere on the pool terrace and garden area is prohibited.
4. Excessive noise is prohibited at all times. Electronic music devices and/or radios may only be used with earphones, except upon special occasions with prior approval by the Administrator and/or Board of Directors.
5. Glass or other breakable or sharp items are not permitted in the swimming pool area.
6. Pets are prohibited from the swimming pool or the surrounding terrace and garden areas.
7. Swimming accessories (inflatable rafts, toys etc.) must not interfere with the use of the pool by other persons and must not be left unattended in the pool area. No balls, Frisbees, or water guns shall be allowed.
8. Walking on the outer rim (infinity edge) of the pool is prohibited.
9. The swimming pool and lounging area may not be used by the building employees or by the private employees of owners or tenants.
10. Persons who are not occupants of the private condo units may not use the swimming pool unless the authorizing homeowner or tenant is present on the premises of the building.
11. Exclusive use of the swimming pool and or surrounding pool terrace area for private parties, etc. is prohibited without prior approval by the Administrator.
12. All persons using the swimming pool must dry off before entering the building.
13 The lounge chairs may not be reserved; they are to be used on a first come first served basis.
1. Owners, their guests, or their employees may not park vehicles inside the garage area in any space specifically assigned to another owner or another purpose, and may not park vehicles in any area not specifically designated for parking.
2. All cars, whether they are the owners, or guests, must be registered with the building administrator.
3. Parking is not permitted in front of garage doors at any time. Cost to repair damage caused to the garage doors by unlawful parking will be levied to the responsible owner.
1. Homeowners must not intentionally throw or drop objects onto the surrounding streets or property or into the terraces of private units of other homeowners, and they must take reasonable precautions to avoid objects that accidentally falling in a similar manner.
2. Owners should use outdoor barbeque grills with discretion and consideration, to avoid disturbing their neighbors with excessive smoke, and to avoid creating fire hazards.
3. Garbage must be disposed of in sealed plastic bags and placed in containers and in areas specifically designated for that. Large scale or size trash or discarded items must be hauled at the owners expense to an appropriate dump site, and leaving or disposing of such items in any of the common areas is prohibited, except in areas and/or containers designated by the Administrator or Board of Directors.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We love our homes in PV. We live in Calgary Canada where we are Property Managers & Real Estate Agents. Our Managers will meet you at the property to provide secure access and introduce you to the property. We believe in Recommendation By Reputation. Enjoy our homes and come back with your family and friends.