Third Floor Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
Huge Space: 900 square feet
Steps from Christie Subway: Parks, Festivals
Highly Desired treelined, Residential Neighbourhood
Hardwood floors, High Ceilings
Huge common area on second floor
New Decor, Smart lock
Walkout to Huge Terrace/ Deck (120 sq ft): watch the Sunrise and view City Skyline from private deck
Large Double Mirror Closet
Clean, Sunny & Bright.
Street Parking Available: City of Toronto website
Please treat my home like your own. MAINTAIN and LEAVE it as you found it (clean and tidy).
No Parties or Noise after 10:00 pm.
Turn off lights etc. that you're not using.
Utilities are included: be Responsible and Respectful of Costs and Consumption.
1) Please Separate and place refuse in appropriate bins located at the side of the house:
- Green bin (composting material- food waste, fruits and vegetables). Deposit Refuse on a DAILY basis (to avoid rodents, bugs and nasty smells).
- Blue Bin Recycling (paper, RINSE glass, plastic containers, bottles, containers)
- Grey Bin- Garbage
2) Although the Internet is included, do NOT download any "unauthorized" material. Your information will be shared with internet provider upon Notification of breach.
- do NOT share the password with Anyone
- internet/wifi is provided for your use on the premises.
3) Use rubber squeegee to remove water from bathroom wall tiles and tub AFTER EVERY USE (to avoid mildew from forming).
4) Laundry: after 7:00 pm on weekdays (preferably after 9:00pm) / anytime on weekends. As the dryer is ventless, please leave the door enclosure open.
This is a SHARED SPACE: Be Considerate of others (keep your personal belongings in your room / groceries - non refrigerated items can be stored in separate cupboards etc.)
Smoking allowed OUTSIDE.
Ovaj domaćin ima 79 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
World Traveler: Certified ESL Instructor, (currently working in the legal field), friendly and respectful of your space and privacy.
As I'm trying to grow my Airbnb business, please feel free to speak with me (before and during your stay) about how I can make your visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
I take pride in decorating and work very hard to maintain my home while ensuring that it is clean and well cared for.
Note: This house is over 100 years old. Despite being renovated, it continues to hold it's original charm, character and "idiosyncrasies".
I have lived in Toronto all my life and am happy to make suggestions re: directions, shopping, excursions, deals, etc.