Must be 21 yrs old to rent.
For reservations starting in May 2017 or beyond, inquire with host about long stay discounts.
Fully stocked kitchen (except food), a rec room, TVs in every bedroom, a patio and yard for outside entertaining, a grill, a fully enclosed back deck, and covered parking.
Less than 1.5 miles from the Borgata, Boardwalk, The Walk Outlets, Atlantic City Expressway, and the White Horse Pike.
Ideal lodging for members of a wedding party, baby showers, wedding showers, and other events.
- Rental Agreement: By submitting payment for this reservation, you (the renter) agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, thus making it a legally binding contract. No signatures are required, but before a visit begins, the homeowner must obtain a copy of the renter’s valid driver’s license or passport, a list naming every adult that will be staying in the home, and a headcount (no names) of every guest under 18yrs of age that will be staying in the home. Please contact the homeowner via the website (i.e. Airbnb) if you have any questions or concerns.
- Must be 21 yrs old or older to rent.
- Check-In Time is after 3 P.M. Eastern. No early check-ins. Check-Out is 10 A.M. Eastern. No late check-outs. $50 will be charged every 15 minutes a renter is in the home after the check-out time. Upon check-out: #Bag all trash and place bags tidily in the green and black totes on the back patio. #Place all used bed sheets, towels, hand towels, and wash clothes in the pillowcase(s) of each bed used and leave the filled pillowcase on the bed. #Wash dirty dishes and place them in the appropriate cabinets or leave them in the dishwasher. #Return all furniture and appliances to their designated rooms and arrangement.
- HOUSE RULES: #This is a NON SMOKING home. #Pets of any kind are not permitted on the property under any conditions. If it is determined that pets have been allowed in the home or on the property, a cleaning and sanitizing fee above the "cleaning fee" will be charged. The cleaning and sanitizing fee amount will be determined based on need. See RENTAL RATE section below for the "cleaning fee" amount. #Appliances should only be used for their intended use. #Do not flush anything other than toilet appropriate material down the toilets. #The fireplace is gas and is ignited by the thermostat on the wall. Do not throw paper or other combustible materials into the fireplace. #Parking is limited to six (6) cars fully enclosed in the yard and on the driveway. You may park on the street wherever space is available. #Do not attempt to enter into any locked areas or areas marked as “Keep Out”. #All windows and doors must be closed and locked whenever you leave the home. #All towels and linens are to remain in the house.
- PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS: #You will be charged for the total cost of your visit once your reservation has been confirmed. #A $500 security deposit is required for all reservations, but the security deposit is NOT charged up front, nor is it applied toward rental rate. You will be fully relieved of your deposit obligation within 48 hours of departure, provided the following provisions are met: oNo damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. oHouse contents are not lost or stolen. oThe house is left locked. oThe home does not smell like smoke. oThe renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or local law enforcement. oAll Check-Out criteria has been followed. #If the renter or other guests cause damage to the home, it’s contents, or the property on which it sits, and that damage exceeds the amount of the security deposit, the homeowner will notify the renter of the damage caused within 48 hours of their departure, and will charge the renter for the damages stated.
- RENTAL RATE: The homeowner includes a 1% Occupancy Tax, 9% Luxury Tax, 4% Sales Tax, 3% Admin Fee, and a $150 cleaning fee in the total cost of the rental reservation. The web site through which a reservation is made may charge the renter a fee in addition to the rate charged by the homeowner.
- CANCELLATIONS: If a reservation is canceled more than sixty (60) calendar days prior to a check-in date, the renter will receive a 100% refund. If a reservation is canceled less than sixty (60) calendar days prior to a check-in date, but more than seven (7) calendar days prior to check-in, the renter will be refunded 50% of the total rental visit. The 50% that is refunded to the renter will include the cleaning fee. If a reservation is canceled within seven (7) days of a check-in date, or if a renter does not cancel but never checks-in, only the cleaning fee will be refunded.
- RENTAL UNDER FALSE PRETENSE: Sixty (60) calendar days prior to a check-in date, but more than seven (7) calendar days prior to check-in, if it is discovered that the reservation was obtained under false pretense, the reservation will be cancelled and the renter will be refunded 50% of the total rental visit. The 50% that is refunded to the renter will include the cleaning fee. Within the seven (7) calendar days prior to the start of the rental, if it is discovered that the reservation was obtained under false pretense, the reservation will be canceled and the renter will only be refunded the cleaning fee.
- ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE: The renter or other guests shall not assign or sublease the property or permit the use of any portion of the property by other persons.
- OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons. An additional charge of $50 per person per night will be assessed for every guest staying in the home above the maximum.
- HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included with the reservation, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- SYSTEM FAILURES: The homeowner is not responsible for any inconveniences that may occur for which they have no control, and it is 100% up to the homeowner to determine if a monetary refund will be given due to a system failure in the home. Such failures include but are not limited to cable, WiFi, phone, power, and appliances.
- CONSTRUCTION: The property owner cannot be held responsible for any disruption that may occur from construction taking place near this property. The homeowner will not refund any money or move you to another property due to such a disruption.
- NOISE LEVELS: Between 10p and 8a, occupants of the rental home shall not make noise that is audible to surrounding neighbors. If noise complaints are received about the occupants of the home, the renter and other guests may be subject to immediate eviction from the property, with no refund.
- HURRICANE/STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given for any types of storms or “acts of god”.
- PROPERTY VIEWING: In the event that the rented property is on the real estate market, the homeowner will give you 24 hours notice before scheduling any showings while you are occupying the property.
- LOST/STOLEN ITEMS: The homeowner is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property of the renter or other guests staying in the home. The renter and other guests of the home assume all risks associated with the use of the home and its contents.