Sleep under massive oaks and enjoy the native of landscape Topanga Canyon. Warm up around the fire pit in the teepee while lounging on a giant circular couch. Hike up Red Rock Cyn or hit the beaches, then cook a fabulous meal in a modern kitchen.
1.Cell phones often do not work up here... There is a dedicated phone line provided with the rental. Calls are not to be made outside the country unless made with a prepaid calling card.
2.Septic: please DO NOT flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets. Our septic system can only accept toilet paper. Unclogging the lines is unpleasant at the very least and you won't enjoy not having use of the toilet/s if this happens. ALSO please do not wash grease down the sinks. Wipe pans with paper towels and throw into the trash before washing very greasy pans.
3. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and a Pet Addendum must be completed... there is also an extra cleaning fee of $100 for pets
4. Housekeeping: There is mandatory weekly house keeping service included in the rate.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. People other than those in the Guest party may NOT come onto the property unless something has been worked out beforehand with owner. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Smoking is allowed outside only.
9. I will gladly cover the Utilities costs as long as they are kept in check. I will provide one tank of propane for the summer months... i never use that much. If another is needed you will be held responsible for the cost of it.
10. NO FILMING OR PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed on the property except for the VERY OBVIOUS PERSONAL use of the people staying here.
11. FIREPLACE … There is a chain just inside the fireplace on the left hand side… use it to open the damper up top. It only needs to be opened halfway. If you do not open it the house will fill with smoke. After your fire has gone out, please pull the damper back into the closed position. There is wood outside if you desire to make a fire. YOU MUST USE FIRE SCREEN while burning a fire… ashes fly out all the time and have burned holes in the floor before.
12. OUTDOOR FIRES: Topanga is very dry and fire’s are easily started…. NO OUTDOOR FIRES ARE ALLOWED ….
13. FIRE PIT IN THE TEEPEE… Behind the stairs under the right hand side of the deck you will find a space for a 5 gallon propane tank. Turn on the gas from here before turing the key on in the TeePee. You will hear the gas flowing when you turn the key and will need to light the gas with a flame … DO NOT PUT FIREWOOD ON TOP OF THE GLASS… the pit is for use with propane only. I will provide a couple of tanks for your use. If you use more than that please either leave $25/tank for the ones you have emptied or you can go refill them. There are a number of gas stations down in the valley that refill tanks… i can let you know where if you would like.
Ovaj domaćin ima 130 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I have lived and traveled in quite a few worlds… lived in Madrid and NYC, on a boat in Alaska, Santiago for a short bit, all over LA, and have visited many more. My daughter, Ezra, our great dane Puppy Caballo and I much enjoy having people come and share the land with us. Topanga is incredibly special place… a unique bohemian enclave you won't find anywhere else in Los Angeles, possibly the world over. A nice mixture of hippy and now yippy, outbackers, healers, artists, even some survivalists. You can be a hermit or involve yourself in the art, music, restaurants and events happening all about town. As for us, we are social creatures who are here if you need us but are just as happy to allow you to enjoy the property and surrounding land in peace.
Ezra goes to school and I design and build fabulous, functional pieces from metal and wood (many of the architectural elements you'll find around my house were built my me). My business partner and I work out of our shop about 1/2 mile from the house where we build metal and wood works by hand.