4 spavaće sobe
O ovom smještaju
This gorgeous 3400 Sq.ft single family home will give you the privacy you desire. 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths available in a quiet, safe neighborhood within minutes to San Jose Airport, Levi's stadium, SAP Center, Avaya Stadium & Santana Row. New Samsung 65" & 60" Smart LED TVs with Xfinity channels & hi-speed wi-fi.
Well equipped modern kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, dual oven, and modern kitchen equipment including kitchenware, wine glasses etc.
A serene relaxing Zen backyard to relax.
Spacious 3400 Sq.ft. open plan, Comfortable 4 bedroom/3 1/2 baths home with a large well-equipped backyard. Instead of a hotel, you can stay in a quiet, safe neighborhood with a short drive to down town Convention centers & Business district, Stanford & Kaiser hospitals, Levis Stadium - venue for Superbowl 50, San Jose Shark tank (SAP Pavilion), Avaya Stadium, Silicon Valley companies, Stanford, Santa Clara & SJSU universities, world class golf courses, restaurants, wineries, movie theaters, Gilroy Outlets, etc. 60 – 90 minutes to the stunning Big Sur coast, Carmel-on-the-sea, Monterey, Santa Cruz & Half-Moon Bay.
1. Samsung 65" & 60" Smart LCD TVs,40" Panasonic Plasma TV & 32" HDTV with Comcast Xfinity Cable in the Family room & the Master Bedroom respectively.
2. Xfinity Wi-Fi throughout the house.
3. Basic toiletries like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, Hand wash, hair dryer, air fresheners, Magnification mirror, weight scale & more provided.
4. All Linen & towels.
5. Washer-dryer upstairs for easy access. Detergents, starch & other basic items are provided by host.
6. Iron & Ironing Board
7. Modern Kitchen with most appliances including Coffee machine, Electric Kettle, Toaster, crockery & Cutlery, wine glasses & more.
8. Beautiful serene Zen backyard with patio seating at 2 levels with a large piped-in propane B'que, refrigerator, a wood burning fire pit, fruit trees, grape vines, etc.
Note: There is an 1 bedroom apartment unit next door with a separate entrance that may be rented out from time to time. If you have any questions/concerns, please let me know so I can answer them.
All 4 bedrooms are on the top floor. Here is what to expect:
1. Master Bedroom - Queen Bed, New 60" Samsung Smart LCD TV, Sofa to relax next to a large bay window, large walk in closet, attached bath with a Jacuzzi tub, 2 large His & Her counters with sinks.
2. Garden Room - Queen bed with flat panel 32" LCD TV and attached bath. It overlooks a beautiful Zen backyard with a waterfall, grape vines, fruit trees and vegetable patches.
3. Front Room - Double bed & a Full bed with a large Panasonic 40" Plasma TV.
4. Bedroom 4 - Has a Full bed.
NOTE: Rooms 3 & 4 share a bath with 2 sinks. Convenient Laundry room at this level, Comcast Xfinity Cable in all rooms besides bedroom 4, Wi-Fi in all rooms.
Well-equipped Kitchen with modern appliances, coffee maker, toaster and a dining area.
Interakcija s gostima
The host is amongst the top 2% travel contributor for Trip Advisor and Frommers and can help you to plan a fun trip, whether it’s a business or a leisure trip with your family. The host can help with any type of trip to the coast, mountains, top wineries that have made to the best of best in International wine competitions, fine dining, casual dining at ocean front restaurants, day trips with your family, shopping trips etc.
We want your stay to be comfortable and fun and we can provide you some real insights into fine dining, top rated wineries, hidden gems for professionals and vacationers to the Valley and the coast. Some reviews from previous guests:
1. Adreynn Says: Raj is the best! He and his wife gave 100% to make us feel at home. There were breakfast items and sundries in the fridge, they let us use the washer/dryer, bathroom supplies were available if we wanted, and there was an adorable little snacks basket in our room. The room and private bathroom were super clean and very pretty. Their house is gorgeous and we felt like family, not invaders. Raj and his wife are generous with their time, food, and knowledge - they have great restaurant recommendations as well! If you need some guidance around the city or want to know the best winery to visit, they have you covered! Seriously, we couldn't have asked for better hosts. We were all sad to part ways. A warning: Raj's margaritas are killer! Watch out!
2. Cindy Says: Raj and his wife were great hosts. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Their house is quiet and clean with a beautiful backyard. Highly recommend if you were visiting San Jose.
3. Amit Says: Raj's hospitality is second to none. He makes you feel a part of the family. The listing is accurate to the description. We enjoyed our stay along with some hearty chat with Uncle Raj and aunty. The room gets ample sunlight during the day and the Zen backyard is just serene and awesome. Neighborhood is beautiful with a trail close by. Thank you very much for a warm stay.
4. Benjamin says: Raj and his wife were wonderful hosts. As this was my first AirBnB experience, I was unsure of what to expect and really hesitated during the whole process. However, my first encounter with the couple lifted away all my worries. I immediately felt part of the home, and felt incredibly comfortable. My first week there, Raj opted to throw a "Guest Appreciation Dinner" where he shared some of his favorite wine and Reka cooked an amazing dinner. Although the couple was very warm, conversational, and gracious, they also respected my privacy when I would come home from work and grab a meal and not feel too talkative. All in all, it was definitely a very comfortable experience with great company. The house was in a peaceful neighborhood, in the southeast part of the city. There was plenty of places to eat and shop nearby, including some very ethnic markets and restaurants. There was little to no street noise, and the neighbors were all friendly and pleasant. The house itself was much larger and nicer than I expected for the price, and I was very impressed with the rich decor in the interior of the house. There were several rooms and work spaces available to me, including an open backyard with a garden and fire pit. Reka had also opened up her well-equipped kitchen to me, and insisted I cook any time I felt like it. One of the most accommodating components of the house was its shower, which had a lot of open room and an adjustable head, perfect for a 6'3" guy like me! My experience staying with Raj and Reka was much better than I could have hoped for, and it has really helped me realize what a great service AirBnB is. Definitely giving two thumbs up for this amazing home in southeast San Jose!
• A copy of your Driver's license is required at Check in.
* No Events, get-together or Parties without owner's approval at the time of your booking.
* Your booking is only for the number of guests approved at the time of your reservation.
* This is our primary home and we reserve the right to come by any time with sufficient notice.
NOTE: Any breach of this trust will result in you being asked to leave with no refund.
1. Please remove shoes outside of the main entrance. No Shoes inside the house.
2. Host will welcome you with the front door key or access code.
3. The entire house has Xfinity Wi-fi and Comcast cable TV.
4. Guests are welcome to use the beautiful Zen backyard with a waterfall (not operating due to water shortage), fruits trees, vegetable patches, upper terrace for relaxation, patio furniture with a fire pit table, propane Island style B'que. Confirm with me how to operate the B'que.
5. Please Conserve Water & energy due to the severe drought.
6. Turn off water when brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
7. Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse).
8. Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
9. Use coasters under drinks on all wood furniture.
10. We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible, do not hesitate with any questions.
• Smoking only in the backyard or outside the house.
• No pets.
• Be mindful of conserving energy and water.
• Any outside visitors must have my prior notice and approval.
• Quiet hours from 10PM to 7AM.
$10 charge for each lost or keys not returned at departure time.
• Be professional and respectful of us and our home and we will do the same. Please be sure to lock door behind you. Always park curbside on the street. We are here for any questions and to make your stay fun and comfortable.
By agreeing to the terms of the rental: you are responsible for any additional cleaning and/or broken items incurred during your stay.
Cleaning overages: Standard cleaning of the house per reservations is 3hrs. Any additional cleaning required to return my home back to the same condition as per your arrival will be billed at $75 per hour and will be deducted from the deposit. A receipt for the additional services will be given shared with you and Airbnb.
Items: Please let us know if any item or glassware is broken, so we can replace them for the next guests. A receipt for the item or items will be sent to you and deducted from the deposit.
My goal is to have you enjoy your stay, the second is to protect the property and third is to have make sure the house's condition is returned to same respectable manner for others.
I work extremely hard at making sure everything is in working condition upon your arrival.
If you notice something that is broken and was that way prior to your arrival, please notify me and I will make sure to address the matter.
Ovaj domaćin ima 38 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Easy going fun loving person. I love to travel and meet people from all parts of the world. I am amongst the top 2% contributor for Trip Advisor and Frommers. I can help you to plan and visit some hidden gems in the area - whether it's wineries, fine or casual dining, day trips to the coast, golfing or even shopping.