Venice Beach, the hippest and most trendy beach community in Los Angeles. Our home is located 2 blocks from Venice Beach and 2 blocks from Abbot Kinney Blvd, We are a few blocks away from the Venice boardwalk, and the beautiful Venice Canals and some of the best shopping & restaurants locations in the area. You have arrived at the world famous Venice Beach!
Honest, friendly travelers are welcome in our 2 bedroom/1 bath home with private patio garden. The home is full of light with a cross ocean breeze in the summer, and a cozy warm heater in the winter. It features hardwood floors, a fully stocked kitchen, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and all the comforts of home. We share our home with our beautiful and friendly dog, whom is an adorable boxer, so dog lovers are preferred.
~THE GUEST BEDROOM has a queen size bed, a nightstand and a reading lamp, wireless internet, hooks, chest for your belongings. Sheets, blankets and comforter are provided.
~THE BATHROOM (shared) a hairdryer; shampoo, conditioner, soap & toothpaste provided should you forget yours. Luxury towels provided.
~THE GARDEN private patio garden has lounge seating, Enjoy!
• Private room 1 guest
• Full use of the bathroom
• Wireless internet
• Use of all common areas
• Access to the private patio garden
• Washer and dryer
• Use of the kitchen
• Street parking
• Respectful neighbors
~ABOUT YOU Those on vacation or traveling for work will find the environment in our home perfectly suitable. We are a married working professional couple that speak French are in and out so we tend to be relatively busy and quiet, but still have time to help you learn about the neighborhood and get settled. So heavy partiers, this is not the place for you.
Please tell me about yourself. We will not book you without a photo and reviews or recommendations.
The Metro stops in front of our home to Culver City, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills & Downtown and the Santa Monica Bus is 1 block away, and there are plenty of amenities all within walking or biking distance.
We will supply you with loads of information (with maps and verbal directions).
• Intelligentsia Coffeebar -
• Menotti's Coffee Stop
• Abbot's Habit
• Venice Whole Foods (so massive that it includes a wine bar & art gallery!)...
• Hama Sushi – Windward Circle -1 block! 5-7 pm happy hour specials on food & drinks.
• Mao’s Kitchen – Chinese - 2 blocks
• Primitivo Wine Bistro - cozy restaurant with patio seating with Mediterranean small plates
• Gjelina's - upscale fusion tapas, fire oven pizzas, amazing desserts & wines.
• Gjelina's Kitchen - take out from the regular Gjelina's menu.
• Abbot's Pizza on Abbott Kinney- pizza & salad
• Lemonade on Abbott Kinney - amazing salads & sandwiches
• Zinque - French Brasserie - artsy atmosphere great food
• Wabi-Sabi on Abbott Kinney- Great sushi & other Japanese food.
• Gourmet food trucks on Abbott Kinney! (Weekends & First Friday Art nights)
• Venice Whole Foods
• Venice Farmers Market on Fridays, and so much more...
• Boardwalk Skate
• J's Rentals (boardwalk)
-No outside guests allowed
-Smoking is allowed outside only
-Please be aware of our adorable boxer and don't leave doors or gates open
-No late night party crowd
-Please be respectful of your surroundings
-Please let us know any concerns or suggestions
-Please leave a comment about your stay with us