#New opening on December/2015! Special price NOW!
#The apartment is located only 2 minute walk away from Shin-Okubo station.
# Shinjuku - 3 minutes by train
#Easy access to anywhere in Tokyo.
#FREE POCKET WIFI
• NO SMOKING on the property except the balcony. Smoking related damage [including smell from tobacco smoke] will require cleaning and repair, with relevant fees assessed.
• If there is damage in the apartment we will take from the deposit
• Please take your shoes off before entering a house and use the slippers.
• Japan is very strict about recycling trash, please be sure to separate the garbage, and do not mix burnable and non-burnable, in general, paper, plastic and metal items are all recycled.
• Save energy, when you go out form the apartment or the bath, turn off the lights and the air conditioner.
• Park your bicycle in a designated bicycle parking space, so that your bicycle will not disturb pedestrians.
• Always use your kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
• The apartment is located in a quiet residential area and has many residents and guests in the adjacent units. Be a good neighbor and keep the noise down, especially after 09:00 PM.
• Japan is renowned for its safety, but sadly just like anywhere else there can be crime. For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and when going out close the windows. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 23 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello my name is Masaki Aoyama. You can call me Masaki!
I will be happy to host you in my apartment.
I like soccer, surfing and snowboard and I'm working in web industry.
I have been to Australia, India and Guam.
I'd like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.
I'll do my best to serve you.
Please fully enjoy Japan!